Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Changing my last topic

Recommended Posts

First off, I should apologize for my last topic. I did not mean to whine, It's just I can't help It, I get that way sometimes. I'm trying to stop, but I find myself whining, so I'm sorry. As for my last topic I really diddn't know where I was going with it. What I really meant to say is are all G1 purists and fanboys afraid of change when It comes to Transformers? Oh and I still stand by my opinion that Volkwagon are a bunch of hippie deuchbags in the world of transformers. :usa

VW's problem was not wanting to be associated with war after their association with the Nazis in WW2.

 

As for Geewunners not welcoming change, really, what do you care what someone else thinks? I for one, love G1, and i mean LOVE G1.

 

ANd i am excited as hell to see what ends up happening in this movie.

 

I look forward to new ideas and such.

 

As i've said before, someone so into something that changes form should be ok with change...

like what i said before and stuff.

  • Author
VW's problem was not wanting to be associated with war after their association with the Nazis in WW2.

 

As for Geewunners not welcoming change, really, what do you care what someone else thinks? I for one, love G1, and i mean LOVE G1.

 

ANd i am excited as hell to see what ends up happening in this movie.

 

I look forward to new ideas and such.

 

As i've said before, someone so into something that changes form should be ok with change...

 

 

It's not that I care, It's more like what does everyone think they are afraid of. I for one welcome change, I welcome change with open arms. As for G1, I love G1 why do you think I have Sunstreaker as my avatar. He's my favorite G1 character and toy, I like him so much his toy is going to be buried with me when I die.

 

So basically VW would give up major publicity and recognition and big bucks, so that they will remain unasociated with war machines. :roll

it's not just Volkswagon but most German Automakers feel that way. That is why Meister/Jazz Alternator is a Mazda instead of a Porsche. So yeah VW would give up major publicity and such. Now if the movie does extremely well, and it is proven that the movie is pivotal in selling more cars and there will be a sequel, then they might change their minds but it is very unlikely. BTW they can have their cars in the movie, they just can't be robots in disguise…

The not associated with war after their association with the Nazis in WW2, still sounds odd to me.

 

I mean last I checked G1 happened after WW2.

 

Why weren't they concerned then?

 

In the big picture it really doesn't matter why, I just hate BS excusses.

The not associated with war after their association with the Nazis in WW2, still sounds odd to me.

 

I mean last I checked G1 happened after WW2.

 

Why weren't they concerned then?

 

In the big picture it really doesn't matter why, I just hate BS excusses.

 

Things were much different in Germany during that time than they are now, you must understand... the Nazi party grew out of a need for a low self-esteemed country to believe in itself again...the thing just got cancerous and way out of hand (to put it very lightly).

 

let's get back to talkin TFs eh?

I'm fine with the TF line being changed every now and then, it helps to give it new life if it's going stale. I like G1, but it's not the by all and end all of the TF line, it's just it's humble beginnings. The more it changes, the more it stays the same.

 

-Change is good sometimes

I don't think most TF fans mind change as long as its a good change, I mean lets face it, a good part of the toys and the shows like Armada, Energon and Cybertron haven't been all pillars of gold, thats not to say there all terrible but it seems like something's missing. I for one am not a fan of toys with kibble or cheesy 5 year old acting like we've gotten with the most recent lines.

I wouldn't mind a new line or designs as long as they kept that G1 spirit. Realworld, realistic looking objects or vehicles that transform into a humanoid robot form.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.