Creating a common system of counting TFs Part 2

Goktimus Prime

Micromasters and Mini-Cons  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How should Micromasters and Mini-Cons be counted?

• Individually
    • As sets

Someone in the other thread mentioned a 'head count'. I'm beginning to think that's the sensible way to do it. Of course, that technically means most of Beast Wars counts for at least 2 per figure, and Gigatron counts for 4.

Maybe we should just count robot mode heads? That way, Overload and Rollout count for 2, since Rollout has a head and Overload has a different head. Something like that seems to make sense. I hope you're identifying the 'problem' figs such as Overload, BTW. Might need to make seperate polls for them.

BowB4 - love the "screw you I.E." smilie in your sig.

This thread type will probably never die...

Robots have different ideas of teamwork than humans...they can connect their components, unlike us (stay clean!!) :)

Overload and Rollout are two different characters... actually now that i'm thinking about it, Overload was some sort of AI weapons system, wasn't he?

GRRR

Counts as two!

Same as headmasters.

ya know, i complained when you started this, but i see where you are going, and it seems to be getting better results. keep it up, i want to see where this pans out, but i'd like to see all TF's included in the long run...in other words everything that had the TF logo:

Beasformers (japan)...they were called battle beasts in the US

1-2-3 robots

my first transformers

animorphs (shudder)

and so on....

No no no no!!!!! No Battle Beasts! No Beastformers!

Someone in the other thread mentioned a 'head count'. I'm beginning to think that's the sensible way to do it. Of course, that technically means most of Beast Wars counts for at least 2 per figure, and Gigatron counts for 4.

Maybe we should just count robot mode heads? That way, Overload and Rollout count for 2, since Rollout has a head and Overload has a different head. Something like that seems to make sense. I hope you're identifying the 'problem' figs such as Overload, BTW. Might need to make seperate polls for them.

That was me. However I was quick to point out that you can't try saying "This guy has two heads" because thas just cheating.

As for the personality debate, in Energon Ultra Magnus' profile it clearly states that the minicon is the one with the personality while the large body is just a robotic exosuite (like what Action Masters used at one point for some reason) so E. Magnus counts as one.

Archived