Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WW Bumble Bee - 3D Render

Recommended Posts

  • Author

Thats ok, just as long as u credit me for the model and textures.

 

 

*EDIT* - BTW, that model rocks, same with Arcee! Love it!

Kurisama,

I like your work.

Have a look at something we've done. It's not exactly what you've got going on here and it's not exaclty what Don did either.

 

I'd say more of a variation on a theme.

 

Still I think you'll find it interesting. I hope you don't mind, I've used your pictures right next to our work to show simmilarities. If you object I'll remove them immediately.

 

Cheers!

- Hal

 

CLICK HERE

 

You made those Cybertron Jazz figs too right? I saw your C.BB at CybCon last year. His WWIBB made me think of your C.BB. Damn I want each one of those BB's, I already got the Jazz and still haven't opened him.

Kurisama,

I like your work.

Have a look at something we've done. It's not exactly what you've got going on here and it's not exaclty what Don did either.

 

I'd say more of a variation on a theme.

 

Still I think you'll find it interesting. I hope you don't mind, I've used your pictures right next to our work to show simmilarities. If you object I'll remove them immediately.

 

Cheers!

- Hal

 

CLICK HERE

 

You made those Cybertron Jazz figs too right? I saw your C.BB at CybCon last year. His WWIBB made me think of your C.BB. Damn I want each one of those BB's, I already got the Jazz and still haven't opened him.

 

Hey,

Nope CrazySteve is the CybCon toy dude. He made the Bumblebee from 2004 and the Jazz from 2005. I remember bidding on that one (jazz) at the show and thinking... Blot... do I go all in to win it or pay for the next shipment of plastic.... Well... I think I chose right... but I guess I'll see what people think of our work this year.

 

Find CrazySteve's work here:

 

http://www.ggaub.com/tf/cybcon/bumblebee/main.html

I see. As for Jazz, yeah I remember someone paying over $100 for him and I heard of ebay prices that high too.

Fantastic work, I really like the 3D renders. :thumb

Wow, what a threadjacking. Anyway, that's some awesome 3d work you've done there. I'm impressed.

pure eyecandy to say the least.. (and this isnt meant to start a debate) but is it too late to put that into the live movie

very impressive. you could easily throw that in a video game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.