Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

Well, its up now for the club members.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope I don't recieve an Alt Optimus in the mail now....that would suck.

I got a very nice woman by the name of Amanda who took my order at the customer service number (so maybe you will get her too).

 

She said they would have to manually enter the orders they take over the phone into the system when it comes back up and we would get a confirmation e-mail.

 

I asked about quantity available, she told me that they should be able to fill all the orders they get over the phone today with no problem.

 

Good luck to everyone.

I just hope I don't recieve an Alt Optimus in the mail now....that would suck.

it would blow as well.

Powerglide. First try, got a lady named Mary, and she sounded irate. =/ Also kinda old.

Sites working for me now.

 

Or was .. can't check out. And Nemy is still coming soon.

Order could have been placed at TFCC, but $11 for post = too much.

got my order placed with a rep named Amanda, called the first time and some old woman said "i'm sorry our web is down right now and can't place any orders"..... so press on good TFans and you'll get through

I got a girl named Keisha, sounded just like a Starscream and didn't want to place my order. :tfmad

Erk..

 

For those ordering over the phone, how much is shipping? Paying $25 for an Alt is already making me cringe, but the shipping is probably going to push it over the limit of what I can reasonably get.

 

Edit: and this proves what any person who works in the telemarketing industry will tell you: when you place an order with most businesses, all the person on the phone is doing is putting your information into the website for you. =/

I don't shipping will be that much, probably $5. I'm trying to call again as I type.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.