Omega Supreme Linked With Prime Pics

robot roll call

Closet full of shelves, the only ones my girlfriend lets me display are the binaltechs and the Masterpiece Prime. She insisted that they go on top of the entertainment center.

My girlfriend thinks it's adorable that I still collect TFs. :tfgrin

Good thing, I guess. :tflaugh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just Omega Supreme with Optimus Prime's OPs attached to it. Nothing to get excited about either way to be honest. Although, if Omega has the OPs, it kind of explains why Prime might have the ability to Powerlink to other transformers.

Oh, and 'Powerlinx Omega Supreme'? It could have been anything. 'Omega Prime', to keep copyright on an already cool name. 'Optimus Supreme' - like Optimus Prime but with even more badass. No. It had to be 'Powerlinx Omega Supreme'. I hate this almost as much as the fact that they won't acknowledge that Rodimus and Hot Shot linked ought to be at very least 'Hot Rodimus', or that Hasbro is denying us the ability to create 'Rodimus Prime'. Grrr.

LOL the powerlinked omega prime looks more like u pop out primes head and put it on the headmaster omega's body

was laughing when i saw the pics LOL

even my friends were asking if hasbro photoshoped the picture

Lame, lame, lame!!! I have Fatimus already, which never leave its powerlinx mode, so I don't have to look at that tubby b****. I will pick up Omega b/c I love TF and I'm a completest, and he looks pretty cool by himself. Those stupid rescue vehs strapped to his arms and legs and that tiny head, make for a bad display in my collection. If Primes head fit better or they made a helmet to cover it like old school Ultra Mags then it would be cool (without those stupid rescue vehs strapped to his arms and legs). Omega is definitely a stand alone figure for me.

LOL and trypticon with megatron.... then combine and becomes ....

Megatron ... the dino rider... :redface

:tflaugh :tflaugh

LOL and trypticon with megatron.... then combine and becomes ....

Megatron ... the dino rider... :redface

:tflaugh  :tflaugh

nice, but i agree, there's no way i'm gonna strap the rescue vehicle to omega, but too bad we couldn't use them for something else... like omega skateboard!!!! :tfevil

that be funny

maybe they'll make some minicons come back and bind them together to make Xtreme sports omega prime hehehe

Archived