Omega Supreme Linked With Prime Pics

robot roll call

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here

That armor mode is seriously lame. The cannons are sort of cool, but it's not like you need Optimus behind them. Looks like I won't be getting Fatimus after all.

Oh my god....what the hell happened here. Well all I can say is if you didn’t want prime before there really no need now….damn that just looks wrong. :tfpuke

since i'm a hardout collector i'll probaly be getting them i'll be damned to minicon is omega's head cool i was right but its's name should've been omega prime it would fit more not powerlinx omega surpreme dammit

since the day i saw a listing posted for a unicron sized toy to be coming out, i've been climbing the walls to see what it will look like....now that i have all i can say is eh so-so. :wtf

what i do like is that the ship and train can become large gun stations for fatimus, thats pretty cool, but i don't know what is up with that combined mode. how did they get that big fatimus into that thing?!? it might not be so bad if they made a bigger prime head to cover that smaller one because he just looks awful with a tiny little head like that!! :roll

the biggest thing that bothers me overall though is omega's legs, they are rather clunky looking and it appears the biggest challenge will be just getting him to look right while standing up!! what makes unicron so nice is that he's very proportionate, omega is certainly not and that is a real bummer.

either way...good, bad, or ugly i'm buyin! can't resist....only hope that like the rest of the energon toys they end up better in person than they do in pics. :usa

Omega by him self is actually a cool figure, with not too much going wrong….until he and prime come together then man oh man do things go wrong….the really sad thing is Omega Supreme could have been an even cooler figure if they didn’t make him into this lame armor (could have actually transformed and not just piece together). I don’t know but sometimes it seems as though coming up with gimmicks gets the better of takara/hasbro. :redface

Omega by himself looks good.

Omega with Prime....not so much. I mean what happened to his head! They couldn't come up with anything for Prime's head?

They made Omega into a headmaster and they couldn't use that to make somekind of new helmet for prime? Oh well. If I get Omega I will pretend this mode doesn't exist.

Archived