Omega Supreme Linked With Prime Pics

robot roll call

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(thinks)

i've noticed that the pic has omegas body and optimus's head only

if thats the case ohhhhh hasbro has really been lazy just putting the head of prime onto omega's body come on!!!!! :tfmad :tfmad

since i'm a hardout collector i'll probaly be getting them i'll be damned to minicon is omega's head cool i was right but its's name should've been omega prime it would fit more not powerlinx omega surpreme dammit

its omega supreme because thats the g1 trasformer

ugh...I would like to get Energon Prime...I think he's pretty cool.

I thought Omega was bad since I first saw him on transformers.com, but the more I see of him the more I hate him. Not only is he a craptacular excuse for a toy, but if I ever end up getting Prime I woun't even bother getting Omega to go with him. Their combined mode is STUPID.

*huff huff*

I don't know why everyone like Omega Supreme, he's stupid. Maybe if he was a twenty, thirty, even forty dollar one, but not fifty! That's reserved for figures that actually transform and look good in both modes like Unicron. Not some robot that they split in half and called a combiner transformer. SHEESH.

Prime on the other hand...is not a bad figure. He could be better, but if he wasn't Optimus Prime he would be awesome. Think of that.

hmmm think i just like fatimus (powerlinked with his little vehicles) and omega ... just as them selves ... put them together and u'll get disastrous picture of a bad toy design ...

i'll get omega ... just as a omega ... not cause he can fuse with prime

I was really hoping for something more.

I am a prime completest and will buy anything that combines with prime, but I am really upset at Hasbro/Takara for this one. The cool thing is he is a headmaster, and thats about it.

I own Fatimus, and I will own Omega Supreme, but they are staying on the shelf with Machine Wars Prime and BTR Prime.

I was considering buying Fatimus if he looked cool when combined w/ Omega, but after seeing that pic, hell no! :tdown I'll just pick up Omega and that'll probably be the only figure I buy from the Energon line.

No there are lots of great figures in the enregon line, look at rodimus, mirage and other deluxes, hell even some of the basics rock.

Archived