Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

how to

Recommended Posts

Now l have about 400 in my collection and they are on display and my biggest problem is cleaning them.

 

SO my question are there any good tips out there as how to clean them

cheers coolbolt :tfmad

  • Replies 27
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use a polyester duster. The electrostatic action attracts dust. I will occasionally use cotton tips for hard to reach spots. I've heard that the aerosol sprays used to clean keyboards are quite good, but I've not tried it myself.

I use microfiber cloths to clean the dust off mine, as well as cotton tips for the hard to reach stuff.

  • Author

thanks for that guys will look in to the suggestions

 

cheers CB

And as always.....keep away from windows!

I use a polyester duster. The electrostatic action attracts dust. I will occasionally use cotton tips for hard to reach spots. I've heard that the aerosol sprays used to clean keyboards are quite good, but I've not tried it myself.

 

 

I Use All The Above  :wave

 

 

The Compressed Air Cans Work Great, Just Keep The Cold Air Away Form Rub Signs :thumb

 

 

CJ

 

 

:tfdance

Keep in the original boxes.  No problem cleaning that way. :)

Keep in the original boxes.  No problem cleaning that way. :)

 

These people never learn. They complain about the toy breaking, the stickers or paint coming off, can't clean this or that, then yell at collectors like US who DON'T have these problems because we keep them in the box.  :tflaugh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.