Tf's you have an irrational amount of love for

Moribundus VII

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Armada Rollbar. Generally I'm not a big armada or minicon fan. But I really dig that 4x4 rock buggy alt mode. Its so stripped down and ready for action in its appearance. His bot mode is stout and brawny looking for a minicon, even though he's a brick with only wrist flick articulation. This thing should have been a deluxe, seems that cool offroad vehicles usually get screwed in the TF universe.

G1 Broadside. I keep hearing everyone trash him, but I love military type figures, and he's got a really neat head sculpt.

That, and he's a triplechanger. I am obsessed with them......

And in all honesty, just because I've had him for so damn long. He's the ONLY figure I've managed to keep from my youth.

I've always had this thing about G1 Long Haul. I got the Devastator box set as a kid and out of all the constructicons and ALL the tfs, I've never treasured any of them like long haul. I lost him in a construction area (I felt that was the perfect place to play with him) and in the years well over fifteen years since I've gone through bootlegs, but I've never gotten around to replacing the one TF that I've always felt so attatched to. :tfsad

I think that's one of the reasons I'm so psyched about demolishor. ^_^

*goes to end cap to offer to purchase what seems like youth and innocence*

I seem to love Tigerhawk from Beast Wars, Silverbolt from Beast Machines (I believe it was because I just loved Silverbolt as a character), Smokescreen from Armada (I believe it was because I liked his character as well), and from Energon I carry all 4 of them with me. Yes, Rodimus, Starscream, Strongarm, and Inferno. I love Energon, and just can't seem to let go of the figures.

RiD Bruticus. I'm not all that into the beast bots anymore, and was never a fan of BM animals, but for some reason I've wanted this guy for a while, got him 2 months ago, and he's standing tall and proud next to me Alternators and Energon figures on my comp. He looks totally out of place, has no other figure in creation I can think of that looks like him other than original BW Primal's mutant head, and the paint job totally buries all the good details of the sculpt, which itself is just a tangled mess of ball joints and oblong limbs. Still, he's one of my all-time favorite TFs, to the point that I would love to see him brought back in Universe! (Which, by the way, I avoid almost completely based strictly on principle.)

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai

i strangley enough like Armada Galvatron. just casue he's a tank of doom, and blends in with my forces! :lol

Archived