classics megs rules

shajaki

galva3.jpg

^this is a digibash i did

im going to change his stomache to resemble galvatron buck heck yeah thats exactly how he should look. oh and thanks for the feedback lordhammer that megatron in my sig is tied with mp prime for my favoite tf.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think its a good effort by hasbro. The colors are a little funky but you can't please everbody all the time. besides....does anyone alse think those wings can pop off and that there could be some kind of hidden alt mode/gun mode that does not look so.....nerflike?

Classics Megatron kicks ass, he's my second favourite (next to Astrotrain)! His colours work and his head sculpt is great. He just screams "Megatron"!

And he finally has the big cannon arm again! Yay!

He's growing on me.  But if this line releases a galvatron, I don't want it to be a repaint of megatron.  That would be one of the least classic things I think they could do with this line.

CL Megs does indeed Rock. I want him now!

buying all of these at once and the paint for megs is gonna pwn my wallet.  but i owe it to my inner child to snatch these the moment i see them and bring 'em home to tear apart the packaging.  sorry wii, but you might have to take a back seat for a month while i play with my toys! :punch

oh, and holy crap t man where did you get that pick?  bumblebee finally got dignified toy.

seeing as how the classics megs news post is basically an anti-classics megs thread i thought this thread would balance it out.

so his colors are slightly fugly and his cannon is on the bottom of his arm. get over it. we dont give hastak much credit, and for this line, especially megs, they deserve some gratitude. that fact that they tried to make a gun megs is nothing short of amazing. and after following the guidlines for making gun toys they came out with that, i think they deserve something other than the stereotypical fandom Starscreaming for once.

does anyone else feel this way? besides hotrod/opp?

I like it too.  This is the first Megatron that I like since Beast Wars.

The fact that it pisses off all of the people who hate Megatron as a gun makes it even better. :tfevil

Archived