BT Prime w/ changed colors from the Alt version

Sentinel

Strangely enough, I like the Alternator-version of this one better. THe Alt-Prime version has less colors, but is more of an own character, while the Binaltech Convoy tries to look like Optimus Prime, but isn't. Plus, I like the black on the toy.

I agree. I'll still be picking up the Alt version. As I figured, even after it's painted the crotchplate looks wonky. It's just too big.

And little girl figures are still lame

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strangely enough, I like the Alternator-version of this one better. THe Alt-Prime version has less colors, but is more of an own character, while the Binaltech Convoy tries to look like Optimus Prime, but isn't. Plus, I like the black on the toy.

I agree. I'll still be picking up the Alt version. As I figured, even after it's painted the crotchplate looks wonky. It's just too big.

And little girl figure are still lame

Yeah. I wanted the BT ver to look better so I'd want it too.

All those silver apps. are nothing that a silver sharpie can't do. :thumb I like the blues eyes instead of yellow and the rest are just minor details which can be fixed easily.

All those silver apps. are nothing that a silver sharpie can't do. :thumb I like the blues eyes instead of yellow and the rest are just minor details which can be fixed easily.

I was thinking of the silver sharpie thing too.

Thanks for the pic...

And I agree, I'll wait for the Black repaint...

I'm very happy with MP Prime, plus I need more Cons, anyway...

Thanks again for all the updates!

for those who cant be bugged to find it

i like it. my main gripe was the plain red crotch plate and now its fixed. will i get it? maybe  but im going to wait for good pics of the black repaint befor i make my choice

ps. wtf is up with that sword

yeah - that crotch thing is a big bad for this mold - looks so bobo.  I think the silver one makes it stand out more so it looks worse - on the other hand the silver apps on the shoulders look nice - big diff in those blues huh, or is that the picture?

ruru

I agree. Blue eyes absolutely pwn.  :thumb

The colours don't look half bad and a badass sword turning into a surfboard is brilliant.

I'll be passing however and will be just as pleased with the Alt version.

BTW what the hell is up with these creepy sex starved looking emo girls? I'm all for anime but this is just WTF.

Guest ultraprime

I have the USA release and im please with it but the japan release looks alot better so i have to get that one too :)

I think the silver crotch plate and other silver details are the only things good about that one.  The yellow eyes and dark blue legs are more G1 toy Optimus Prime, rather than G1 cartoon, "pretty much what everyone now accepts as Optimus Prime's look".

I already have a silver paint marker, so I probably will be adding those silver areas, once I actually have Alt. Prime. 

Archived