BT Prime w/ changed colors from the Alt version

Sentinel

I'd like to think what anyone thinks could be done about those screws, given that the other side of the crotch plate is the front grille, and that can't be compromised. (realistic vehicles first...)

anyway I like the color changes, but I don't think I have a preference.

Although that sword is kinda funny, given a) what it looks like and b) the alarmed expression on Marisa's face.

P.S. One more thing..... BTs have come a long way from the days of Smokescreen, when the line actually had class and stuff.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to think what anyone thinks could be done about those screws, given that the other side of the crotch plate is the front grille, and that can't be compromised. (realistic vehicles first...)

anyway I like the color changes, but I don't think I have a preference.

Although that sword is kinda funny, given a) what it looks like and b) the alarmed expression on Marisa's face.

P.S. One more thing..... BTs have come a long way from the days of Smokescreen, when the line actually had class and stuff.

Madhammer, you make me laugh. That is one comment that seems to sum up what has been happening w/ BT/Alt for quite some time.

Well, I hope that they can turn it around and make impressive molds again. Rumble looks to have some promise IMO, so we shall see.

The colours don't look half bad and a badass sword turning into a surfboard is brilliant.

Pink feather = badass sword? :tfhuh :tfhuh :tfhuh

edit:  Oh yeah... the dark blue, and the silver plate... both total pwnage.

Still buying the Alt version. :redface

^

Looks like a sword to me though the handle is a bit strange.

Welcome back to TFans btw. :thumb

Don't feel bad about buying the Alt, that's what a lot of people imo will be doing.

As for the loss of class comment by LMH. IMO MP Prime has been the only one with class and he's not even BT. BTs are simply the same toy as an alt only with metal body panneling and a paint job. Looks pretty but hardly pratical. Especially with all the paint chipping errors I've come across.

Is this the quickest a BT announcement thread has died?

well it's not a figure that many people are excited about...

as for me, I've realized something. I stopped really caring about Alts/BTs at about the same time they switched to those trapezoidal feet that they all have now (Windcharger/Overdrive being the first). I don't know if there's a connection there but :schin

well it's not a figure that many people are excited about...

as for me, I've realized something. I stopped really caring about Alts/BTs at about the same time they switched to those trapezoidal feet that they all have now (Windcharger/Overdrive being the first). I don't know if there's a connection there but :schin

Probably, Another thing they been doing is the flat chest or downward pointing chest. Well, I still like em. Seems to me people lost interest when Rollbar and Rico were shown with no remolded faces or car parts.

Archived