Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ultra convoy's Collection

Recommended Posts

hello

oh did mention i have my diaclone prime!!!!

post-7105-1147583975.jpg

  • Replies 167
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very evilly big collection.

I'm trying to build the rarest Optimus Prime collection.

I GOT ME BOM BOM PRIMAL!!!!!

 

Very slowly...veeeerrrrryyy slowly...I'm starting to really hate you  :tftongue

 

If there's one figure I would like to own each and every version of, it's that Primal mold. (Still really regret not bidding on that prototype on e-bay recently. Can tell you that I very likely would've outbid you if I had placed a bid.)

 

It would just get too expensive to get all the Lucky Draw's from that mold, so I've given ups that wish for completion.

 

 

But I really envy you for getting Bom Bom Primal. Must've been really expensive.

 

Now you just need the other two Lucky Draw versions of that mold: gold and red.

 

sorry if i upset you but i was willing to pay 500 for that prototype.

bom bom did broke me for 2000 bucks in american money.

i never seen the red or gold one, where art thou oh red & Gold primal??????

 

but you are right just two more of this mold  im complete

 

than its the transmetal gold and silver primal.

 

You got Bom Bom for $ 2000  :eek

 

That *is* a good price. Congrats man :thumb

 

I didn't even knew the red and gold existed until recently (had guessed the existence of the gold one of course). Hope to see some pics of those someday so I know what color to paint a regular Primal which I will buy off e-bay for a few bucks  :tfevil

 

 

I just can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on a TF. (Was also the whole reason I didn't bid on that prototype Primal, but when I was going through my desk later that day, I found some $ 500 which I got on my birthdays the last years and which I didn't want to spend on just anything, it had to special. When I found it, I realized that that prototype Primal could've very well been that special thing. Ah well, nothing lost. Maybe next time.)

If you still need Burning Convoy, there are a few on ebay for less than $100 BIN.

  • 2 weeks later...

Cool you got that odd G1 Statue that's been on Yahoo Japan for ages.  What is it actually like, it looked pretty cool from what I saw.

 

And as you have the "Alternative boxed Bom-Bom Convoy" how about adding the Alternative Boxed Burning Convoy?  I'm sure ours doesn't have that sticker .. then again he's not been in his box since he came.

 

Actually anyone else have a Burning Convoy?  If so did there have a "red gue" on him, so it came off on your hands

Cool you got that odd G1 Statue that's been on Yahoo Japan for ages.  What is it actually like, it looked pretty cool from what I saw.

 

And as you have the "Alternative boxed Bom-Bom Convoy" how about adding the Alternative Boxed Burning Convoy?  I'm sure ours doesn't have that sticker .. then again he's not been in his box since he came.

 

Actually anyone else have a Burning Convoy?  If so did there have a "red gue" on him, so it came off on your hands

 

my burning convoy had a like a powdor on it, like red powdor which i thought it was strange. i still think it has it since i just open to see something.

the G1 statue is a awesome piece to have. its like a gundam model and its about 5in tall and its loooks way better than my metalforce prime.

any pics you need let me know and i now own 3 diaclone battle convoys

dont ask why just know i couldnt refuse the good offer i got for the last two.

sorry bout the plug and stuff, but i wanted to post him somewhere and your a fellow prime lover heres ultra prime using all the parts and hes stout and stands on his own, i usually pop the head off the shield thing, and had some clear bands on the ladder but i broke em

ultraultraprime.jpg

sorry bout the plug and stuff, but i wanted to post him somewhere and your a fellow prime lover heres ultra prime using all the parts and hes stout and stands on his own, i usually pop the head off the shield thing, and had some clear bands on the ladder but i broke em

ultraultraprime.jpg

 

cool lol :tflaugh

you broke a prime :wtf

JUST ADDED MORE PICS!!!!

lot more to take :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.