BW in G1

Bluestreak85

Whatever happened to the maximal base that was eventually founded at the ark's crash site. As a volcanic eruption is what unearthed the ark and reactivated teletan-1, is it possible such an eruption destroyed the only evidence of the Maximal's war? What is everyone else's take on this?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right what I thought to. Cause since they were in the past they couldn't leave any trace of the future. But Beast Wars left a lot of ? in my mind. There were some that were destroyed and were left. Since I doubt they knew where the bodies were. And What happen to Depthcharge & Rampage. I doubt that Rampage was killed, his spark was undestructable

Beast Wars was set in the future, long after G1, but they'd gone through some kinda time warp when they crashed, so they were on earthpast, but this happened after G1, so their base would only exist in the alternate reality they had created by going back in time and.... well, you get the same issues with any time travel story don't you! :tfevil

Well this only goes to prove the theory that everything happens for a reason and is part of the Plan. If the Maximals would not have gone back chasing the Preds, then the Pure Energon would have never been destroyed. With the Pure Energon still there the Autobots and Decepticons would have never been able to reactivate. Therefore the War would not have continued and the inevitable evolution to the Maximals and Preds could not have happened. So they were not in another reality, they were in the Original Time Lines past.

But I beleive there base was dismantled and then finished off by the eruption, but how many eruptions were there before the big one that awoke our heros and villans. Have to check a geologic Time Table for that. AS for Rampage I was to understand that he and Depth Charge were destroyed by each other, because if we remember Dinobot was reactivated using Rampage's Spark and when Rampage appeared to die, his spark did not for Dinobot was carrieing it, I think, thus Dinobot's outlook changed and he sabotaged Meg's plans to destroy the Maximals using the Nemesis. So Rampage had to die in order for Dinobot's original disposition to return to the Spark.

But what about Waspinator he was hanging out as King of the Humans when we last saw him in Beast Wars.

And as for decompostition I would have to gander that because the Protoforms had bio chanical forms they were more easily eaten up and recycled by the Earth then a Transform would be.

Archived