Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MORE ALTERNATOR RUMORS

Recommended Posts

For some reason, I can't imagine Megatron as a "top-down" kind of guy.

 

ROFFLE

 

As long as he has knees, a waist, and is well proportioned I'm down with it.

 

Windcharger has a waist and knees. I want Skids amount of posability just add a waist. Cy-Kill, and people think TFs have bad names.

 

I just don't want him ending up like Alt. Prime. I can deal with Prime because I already have the Masterpiece version, but since there's no MP Megs, this really does need to be flawless IMO.

you're really setting yourself up for a big fall, aren't you :tflaugh

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't mean to be all gloom and doom.... I mean, Alt Skids really is one of the best ones out there (despite his "I will never know if I'm actually done transforming him" transformation). You never know.

I suppose Flawless is too extreme a word. I just want him to look good and have a decent amount of articulation.

It shouldn't be all that hard to make a decent looking G1-ish Alt Megs... his color scheme is easy enough to duplicate, and the character actually suits a blocky-looking robot mode...

 

edit: you can never be 2 extreeem

It shouldn't be all that hard to make a decent looking G1-ish Alt Megs... his color scheme is easy enough to duplicate, and the character actually suits a blocky-looking robot mode...

 

edit: you can never be 2 extreeem

That is why a Hummer would be a good fit for Megs IMO. The bulk of the Hummer is perfect for Megs, plus it makes him bigger than the others, just like the leader of the bag guys should be. Also, the "blockiness" of the Hummer would only serve to help the bot mode. I would have to see the XLR Alt before passing judgment, but something bigger would be more appropriate I think.

.... I mean, Alt Skids really is one of the best ones out there (despite his "I will never know if I'm actually done transforming him" transformation). You never know.

 

You almost always hit thing right on the nose.  :tflaugh You must own him I'm figuring. His back pack and wing doors and chest pointed down always make me think, "That can't be right?!" Now that I've done the missing transformation step, I'm a little better with just sitting him down and leaving him alone after transforming him

 

I assume the Dodge ram was molded somewhere after Hound but before Grimlock and Windcharger.

I cant see the XLR for Megs. Luxury cars just dont scream 'badass' IMHO. The stuffed suits and their wives that you usually see driving luxury cars just arent the kind of personalities that would make for a 'human equivalent' of Megs. Megs needs to be an H1 since as LM said,  its usually wussy ass yuppies driving those also. This would make a damn good Arcee though.

I cant see the XLR for Megs. Luxury cars just dont scream 'badass' IMHO. The stuffed suits and their wives that you usually see driving luxury cars just arent the kind of personalities that would make for a 'human equivalent' of Megs.

I'd agree with you if I saw Megatron as a badass, but in G1 he was constantly pwned.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.