MORE ALTERNATOR RUMORS

CANNABIS PRIME

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that the alt line has moved into luxury cars, with the acura already out, the jag on the way and now talk of a Cadillac, thats awsome.  Now they need to make the lexus 2 door sports car into a alt, preferably a female transformer.  Its got the lines for it. 

But as for this guy being Megs, I could see it.  Not my first choice, but not entirly a bad one either. 

For some reason, I can't imagine Megatron as a "top-down" kind of guy.

ROFFLE

As long as he has knees, a waist, and is well proportioned I'm down with it.

Windcharger has a waist and knees. I want Skids amount of posability just add a waist. Cy-Kill, and people think TFs have bad names.

that contradicts the 4 new molds this year that hasbro said.

(skids mold)

ram

civic

gt

6 New molds and 4 recolors is what I read more. And the Scion coming out in 2005, probably shouldn't be included.

Windcharger has a waist and knees.

honestly I'd rather see Megatron as a Dodge Magnum or something more along those lines.... just throwing that out there

I've said the same thing. Or a Chryster 300 or Charger. They all resemble each other to me and they are angular like I want. But this Catillac would be good too.

You know, every time we get our hopes up on stuff like this or start guessing, Bam! It's some one totally unexpected. I'm shocked that the corvette wound up as Tracks.

that contradicts the 4 new molds this year that hasbro said.

(skids mold)

ram

civic

gt

6 New molds and 4 recolors is what I read more. And the Scion coming out in 2005, probably shouldn't be included.

I think the Scion should count... it reached shelves in the calendar year of 2005, but seems to be part of the 2006 line of TFs... looking back at other years...

Lots of stuff shows up in December instead of January of the next year, but I consider them part of the later year, figures like:

Alt. Smokescreen(in stores 12/2003)

Energon 1st wave(in stores 12/2003)

BW Inferno(in stores 12/1996)

TM Primal & Megs(in stores 12/1997)

TM2 deluxes & basics(in stores 12/1998)

BW 1st wave(in stores 12/1995)

Archived