Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Update: with PICS. New TF in CC Magazine.

Recommended Posts

Maybe Primal & Megs' forms before BW started? :schin

  • Replies 240
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um... why don't Primal and Megatron resemble Primal and Megatron AT ALL?  Megs isn't even purple... I've never been such a proud owner of the Robot Masters.  I am now certain they'll never be topped (sadly).

 

Mirage looks okay, but kind of fat in that picture.

*saves pic for future reference*

Maybe Primal & Megs' forms before BW started? :schin

 

 

Ding ding ding! we have a weiner! yes Pre beast mode forms of Optimus and Megatron....

 

Don't like the Cannonball name.... but at least I can now get a meister .... since didn't get it the first time. since he is in the same case as Mirage

 

To quote that stupid PSp commercial- Hells yeah!

 

Where is page 1 pics or is there?

Honestly, I have to say those new BW figures look A-W-E-S-O-M-E!  Thanks the gods we are not get two more repaints. :clap

 

Ant that Ford GT Mirage is CA$H with the paint on it.  :thumb

I like what i see cannonball seems alright Megs looks evil! primals ok I would like to get them for the ships and put them on primus for laughs

Optimus and Megs look freakin' awesome.  I knew fairly early in the game, from various posters, that they wouldn't be show accurate, but instead re-imaginings/redesigns of the original Beast Wars leaders, giving them a sharper, more stylized look.

 

Megs in particular, looks killer.  Those claws.  And I still think he's purple, just a very pale, grey-ish shade.

 

Primal would certainly look better with his shoulderpads opened, it's what's throwing off the aesthetic greatly right now, by making him look thinner than he should.  I'll be repainting those hands, though.  The red looks...odd.

 

Now I wanna see the freakin' beast modes.

 

The pre-Beast Wars theory really doesn't hold water when both of them have their beast modes...

My life is complete *walks away never to be seen again*

 

Wow, Primal and Megs rock.  and mini-ships, another bonus.  hope they're transformable.  and I'm loving that Alt. Mirage.

So they're the pre-maximized/terrorized Primal and Megatron

 

 

HOW DO THEY HAVE ROBOTIC DINOSAURS ON CYBERTRON?!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.