KO Binaltech/Alternators

SGC Gaiares

that looks great.  I think the only thing its missing is a nice bot logo right smack in the middle of the chest :P

oh and keep him away from alt tracks....those flames will give him the wrong idea about swiper and make tracks think that could be ummmm shall i say more then just 'friends"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better than Ricochet hasbro should be shamed.

:pfx

maybe we should just wait for these guys to get ahold of the wrx mold.

RX8 dude!

:drool

I'm not too fond of the Viper mold, but this looks amazing. Wouldn't mind owning this one (and perhaps the white one as well).

EDIT: Searched e-bay and couldn't find one of course  :redface

• 2 months later...

neather are real team but thier still quite impressive gotta wonder why hasbro did not do this with Decepticharge

yellow n blue

white n red

myself i dont agree with KO's unless thier used to kitbash so im not going to get eather

will they show up here is the question

Archived