KO Binaltech/Alternators

SGC Gaiares

The prices for the items are fine, but they get you on the shipping. 

yeah, I just got an white Hound for $50 bucks, I want to die but I did it. It didnt arrive yet and I noticed this thread is lacking the white Jeep pics, so when I got mine I`ll share some shots.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The subaru's are new to me.

There are some very nice desings among the KO's. Both the Subaru's and the metallic gray Dodge is very nice looking. If they were a lot cheaper and preferably made out of plastic, I would definitely get those.

I already got the white Hound.

Can't say I'm really to happy with the quality. The head is very floppy and won't really stay up, while the knee-joints are so incredibly tight that when I tried to pose him the left knee/lower leg attachment gave way. As a result he now has a floppy connection beneath the knee meaning the knee koint is useless and he needs support when standing. (Also, one of the mirror's is attached in a really weird way.)

Yo Dude!

What part of London you from? I moved from Stratford a while back.

(lol, threadjack)

Back on topic:

I'd love to have the skills to kitbash these, but I'm not skilled enough to spend that much just to wreck it!  

Hi, siburke

I live in North London, Near Muswell Hill to be accurate. I haven't tried any Kitbashing yet, but I hoping to start soon on changing my Nemesis Prime (When it arrives) in to Trailbreaker, besides I'm still looking for some decent paints.

PO

Muswell Hill? Bloody hell you're like 15 minutes from me :P

All the best

Maz

• 3 months later...

SureShot ... are they worth it? Judging from your collection and kitbashes, I'd say yes, they're worth it alone for their uniqueness.

I ordered a few, and while their quality is below BT, with a little tweaking they hold up fairly well enough. Also, the seller, ke-shop, is friendly, and I had no problems with my orders (yes, I live in the States).

Here's a quick list of the major quality issues I faced (there are many minor ones):

- the overall quality of the painted flat black areas is poor and often chipped/scratched

- White Hound: loose knees, floppy head

- All Viper and Subaru molds: engines cannot be snapped into place

- Subaru molds: very loose rear doors

- Viper molds: loose ankle ball joints, tricky windshield sliding joint, poor grill fitment in alt mode

Archived