KO Roadbot MR2 @ IRL

DragonX76

you mean trans am ... the SUpras transformation Looks like it is the same as tracks almost to a T....they are high quality quasi KOs with some originality it them....hey...that's something the TFs need more of too....originality lol. They also need to NOT cancel the BT Ram!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, if Has/tak has the rights to Scion, which is toyota....how come we can not get BT/ALTS of more toyotas like the celica or supra?

im guessing the bB was the 1st they might have more to come i can see the celica being a nice choice for the line as well as the mr2 but seeing as the KO guys bet them to it im not sure they would even bother

I think more to the point...anyone want to pool resources and get a shipment of these sent over to be redisbursed between us?

I would not mind getting some of those, and some of the other knock off's, like the weird Jetfire.

For you Brave collectors, there are a bunch of retooled brave toys in there.

Wonder if the trucks from GGG have the merge mode or not.

I just wonder, with these guys..will we still be seeing an Alt. Mirage or is it scrapped?

Aoi

yes, he was shown at botcon.

Yeah, I know that...but considering we haven't seen anything since, and then these Roadbot folks start showing off a spot-on Mirage figure of their 'own' on their website..just makes me wonder still.

I have another wondering about the name, but I suppose I should post a new topic for that one.

Aoi

• 1 month later...

Archived