Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not TF but pretty cool

Recommended Posts

  • Author
Those are awesome, Nato. I'm pretty big into an Exo-Force topic elsesite..so seeing these here was awesome too. So far, I've got the Gate Assault(Could easily reccomend it. It's a great set to start off with, since you get two mechs, a vehicle and a little playset sorta thing.), Stealth Hunter, Fire Vulture, Uplink and Sentry mechs too...I think I'm addicted. Have ya'll seen the new sets for the summer release?

 

Aoi

 

No I've only seen the sets that are out now.  I can't wait for tomorrow morning at 6 when they post the extra instructions (at least I hope that's what the ticker on their web site is counting down to).  If you have pics or a site for the new ones, post it here, I'd love to see them.  I'm way addicted too!

Hey Nato, two new set titles have been revealed..no pics or prices yet, but here's the names. 7713: Bridge Walker vs. White Lightning and 7712: Supa Nova

Mega Blocks, a few years ago, had their own Mechs where u put people in them and each mech had a different purpose.

Hmm, exo-force.com was updated, with exploded views of the alternative models-  I built the Stealth Wasp, and then modified it a bit to suit my tastes more.  Now I'm feeling the LEGO itch.... =)

 

pike

  • Author
Hey Nato, two new set titles have been revealed..no pics or prices yet, but here's the names. 7713: Bridge Walker vs. White Lightning and 7712: Supa Nova

 

Sounds, cool!  I'm realy liking that Hero Tank :thumb

Mega Blocks, a few years ago, had their own Mechs where u put people in them and each mech had a different purpose.

 

 

Oh yeah i remember these.  I used to work at Toys R Us and saw these, they reminded me of headmasters out of building blocks.  Pretty neat, but i never got around to buying any of them.  I forgot what they were called but there was a bunch if i remember correctly.

Mega Blocks, a few years ago, had their own Mechs where u put people in them and each mech had a different purpose.

 

 

Oh yeah i remember these.  I used to work at Toys R Us and saw these, they reminded me of headmasters out of building blocks.  Pretty neat, but i never got around to buying any of them.  I forgot what they were called but there was a bunch if i remember correctly.

 

I have the Jackal. The Scorpion's on the floor, waiting to be broken...but the Jackal's the only Megabloks set I haven't either a.)lost b.)broken or c.)thrown away.

 

Anywho, back ontopic..sorta-ish. The Hero Tank kind of reminds me a little bit of Scattorshot. Pilot has a little mecha to start off with, then gets a big tank w/alot of missles...I'm also looking forward to the Sentai HQ....but I'm not sure if I have the space for it. ^_^; It seems like the prices on the German Catalog are what they'll be in the US as well..since the numbers seem to match the price tags on the store shelves.

 

Aoi

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.