Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not TF but pretty cool

Recommended Posts

So, I was in TRU the other day spending some Christmas gift money, and what did I find I the Lego section?  Some frik'n sweet Lego mechs!  I pic up the main mech Stealth Hunter and the little $5 Uplink. )Seen Here L I N K ) They're cool little build sets and the bots look sweet (considering they're Legos).  Though I think the box manga is a cool feature, the art work needs some help (as does the ani-manga on the web site L I N K ) So, I took some time and did a little fleshing out of the two characters I have (will do more when I get more).  I've also been writing a little back story based on what I've seen from the comics, If you're interested I might post it here. :thumb

 

 

 

Ryo

post-4530-1135972196.jpg

  • Author

I'll be doing their mechs next!

 

 

 

Hikaru

post-4530-1136063552.jpg

  • Author

Here's a scan of Hikaru's mec Stealth Hunter.  It can be converted into the Stealth Wasp or combined with the Grand Titan to make a bigger mec

post-4530-1135980127.jpg

  • Author

And Ryo's little maintenance mec Uplink that He's added a few "improvements" to.  The set can also be built into the Link Transport. And for those don't like to go looking around a group shot of the first wave of LEGO EXO-FORCE.

post-4530-1135980698.jpg

post-4530-1135980773.jpg

Here's a scan of Hikaru's mec Stealth Hunter.  It can be converted into the Stealth Wasp or combined with the Grand Titan to make a bigger mec

 

Yeah I recently bought the Stealth Hunter set too.  I really like the Stealth Wasp, and I hope once the Exoforce website goes live LEGO will provide instructions for it because after about 4 hours of trying to figure out myself I only managed to get the front end- I have no ide how to attach the wings and tail section... =P

 

I haven't even built mech the yet.

 

=)

 

pike

  • Author
Here's a scan of Hikaru's mec Stealth Hunter.  It can be converted into the Stealth Wasp or combined with the Grand Titan to make a bigger mec

 

Yeah I recently bought the Stealth Hunter set too.  I really like the Stealth Wasp, and I hope once the Exoforce website goes live LEGO will provide instructions for it because after about 4 hours of trying to figure out myself I only managed to get the front end- I have no ide how to attach the wings and tail section... =P

 

I haven't even built the yet.

 

=)

 

pike

 

Yeah, me too, but I was able to Build the Link Transport (or something close to it) off the picture on the back of the box.

Here's a scan of Hikaru's mec Stealth Hunter.  It can be converted into the Stealth Wasp or combined with the Grand Titan to make a bigger mec

cool stuff, love lego

Man I haven't built anything from legos in a while.  Thanks for the heads up on these i really have to check these out.  That combined stealth hunter + grand titan looks too good to pass up.

  • Author
Man I haven't built anything from legos in a while.  Thanks for the heads up on these i really have to check these out.  That combined stealth hunter + grand titan looks too good to pass up.

 

 

That was one of the big selling points for me too.  Here's a better pic of it. 

 

 

 

... Can anyone tell that I'm just giddy about this line, or what?! :tftongue

post-4530-1136064507.jpg

Those are awesome, Nato. I'm pretty big into an Exo-Force topic elsesite..so seeing these here was awesome too. So far, I've got the Gate Assault(Could easily reccomend it. It's a great set to start off with, since you get two mechs, a vehicle and a little playset sorta thing.), Stealth Hunter, Fire Vulture, Uplink and Sentry mechs too...I think I'm addicted. Have ya'll seen the new sets for the summer release?

 

Aoi

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.