Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TMan's Collection

Recommended Posts

 

Wow,

 

I had no idea he was so poseable.  All the pics i ever saw of him made him look brickish.  Should have expected more from a Cybertron series toy though.  Damn there goes more cash heh  :wtf

  • Replies 238
  • Views 134.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

He's a fun figure. I do wanna give warning that he has zero neck posability. Here's the thing, his head is on one of those spring loaded systems like G1 Rumble. He has neck twistablility but his head doesn't rise above his chest high enough. So as soon as you try to twist it, it's blocked.

 

His legs are great. Better than some Alts. He has no waist mobility and his arms are as posable as Clocker and Hardtop/Swindle.

I love your collection pics.  I collect Sigma 6 as well and have all the toys except Duke in Scuba gear and Cobra Commander.  Where did you get the gun barrel for Decepticharge?  I don't want to take mine out of the box til I get his gun first.

  • Author

Galvatron and his new lackies

 

1bf3241a.jpg

I love th Hardtop mold.  And Lugnutz there is looking better to me.  All the kibble on his shoulders is a little annoying though.

.....

 

The only thing.. ONLY THING stopping me from going out and buying Galvatron at this point is the knowledge that he'll be around for a few more months, so dropping $40 on him without blinking...

 

Wait.. Metroplex is coming down the hatch, isn't he? Damnit.

  • Author

Lay away takes the edge off a bit. This Galvatron marks the first time I've ever bought two versions of the same Megs mold. I like them both. My original plan was to wait till Galvy comes out like I did with Energon Galvy. But when I saw Megs in Person, I loved the colors. C Galvy is amazing color wise. The silver paint is damn near reflective. It's shinier than Alt Silverstreak and Grimlock.

See I don't like the current Megatron or the Galvatron repaint.

 

I'm apparently one of the few people who jsut don't think the mold is all that good.  His car mold is okay, but as far as I can tell his jet mode is a car with wings, and his bot mode jsut doesn't do it for me.

 

Honestly I think the best figures in the Cybertron line are all Basics.  Almost all the basics have wonderful designs.

tman: I've never done layaway, how would that work with wal-mart?

I have the Galvatron repaint. he's okay, but I agree, the mold, not so spectacular. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.