Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TMan's Collection

Recommended Posts

Im late but I finally got my Scourge

 

aa223fca.jpg

Nice pose!!! I just usually straighten the legs like most people probably do. I need to TF Scourge into bot mode so that I can make more room, and I will probably try to copy that as much as possible.

 

Nice.

  • Replies 238
  • Views 134.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author
Im late but I finally got my Scourge

 

aa223fca.jpg

Nice pose!!! I just usually straighten the legs like most people probably do. I need to TF Scourge into bot mode so that I can make more room, and I will probably try to copy that as much as possible.

 

Nice.

 

Thanks. The ironic thing is I had to straighten him up for space.

My goal is to try to do the imposible with every bot I get just to prove folks wrong. I can't wait to get Alt Prime.Just you wait and see :mwahaha

Love that pose though. I go for a croched Axe across his chest with both hands holding it up type pose.  More a menacing pose then an actual action shot.  And of course he's in front of Predaking so it looks even better, I swear they should have sunk them into Cybertron for a cameo, I mean the colors match perfectly.

  • Author
Love that pose though.   I go for a croched Axe across his chest with both hands holding it up type pose.  More a menacing pose then an actual action shot.  And of course he's in front of Predaking so it looks even better, I swear they should have sunk them into Cybertron for a cameo, I mean the colors match perfectly.

 

Id like to see that.

Tman, I just went out and bought Sea Duke and Ninja Armor Snake Eyes.

 

I figure.. if so many Dukes and Snake Eyes are coming in the next year, I might as well go for broke.

 

Luckily, my suspicions were confirmed: NA Snake looks AWESOME on the bike, even if he doesn't have the best mounting points for his weapons... and Sea Ops Duke has a buncha flexability, which is nice, and is different enough from standard Duke to not make me feel bad.

 

I'll put pics up in my gallery tomorrow.

Predaking is of course basically a big brick with guns, but he still looks cool. 

 

IMG_1034.jpg

  • Author
Tman, I just went out and bought Sea Duke and Ninja Armor Snake Eyes.

 

I figure.. if so many Dukes and Snake Eyes are coming in the next year, I might as well go for broke.

 

Luckily, my suspicions were confirmed: NA Snake looks AWESOME on the bike, even if he doesn't have the best mounting points for his weapons... and Sea Ops Duke has a buncha flexability, which is nice, and is different enough from standard Duke to not make me feel bad.

 

I'll put pics up in my gallery tomorrow.

 

So, are you saying he has points of articulation that the other joes dont have?

 

Tentiquil, Thanks for the pic. I wonder if that was an intentional homage to Predaking they were going for.

No, I meant among his weapons/accessories. He does seem to have a bit extra neck articulation, but nothing major.. but I meant in the weaponry and such. =)

 

He's just really grown on me once I got him out of the box

  • Author

7dde3d6d.jpg

 

0f6ee844.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.