Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 Questions

Recommended Posts

1. Omega Supreme. ya gotta love someone who can slap around devestator

2. dunno, crammed Wheelie and Wheel-Jack's names together

3. 26

  • Replies 73
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite character: G1 Sideswipe. toy: Alternators Sideswipe.

 

 

I got my name from that retarted peanut butter jelly song i heard years ago in Miami. I use it at all the message boards i post at.

 

And i'm 22.

1. Autobot: Sunstreaker 'cause he was an ass.

Decepticon: Astrotrain or Blitzwing 'cause I love the triplechangers

 

2. I got the idea from Satan 333x2=666 (thus trustme3332 trustme666). And it's my yahoo name.

 

3.I'm an always drunken 21.

hmmm...oh so many...but fave in the long rung...Devestator. Throughout the entire show, Devestator could still keep his intimidation factor. Even in the movie, of all the gestaults he could still scare em. Just beats Starscream by a hair...

 

my name, well...I identify w/ starscream on a lot of levels...

 

and I'm the ripe old age of 25

1. Tough call. Hmmm... Masterpiece Convoy (for now :))

2. Big Subaru fan. I own an Impreza. Big Gundam fan. I own many. Subaru WRX + Gundam RX-78 = you guessed it.

3. I'm a quarter century old.

1. Probably G1 Starscream

2. Optimus Primal became Optimal Optimus, so gkopw becomes Optimalgkopw. But I usually get reverted back to gkopw.

3. 16! Obviously.

1. Probably G1 Starscream

2. Optimus Primal became Optimal Optimus, so gkopw becomes Optimalgkopw. But I usually get reverted back to gkopw.

3. 16! Obviously.

:wtf

1:

G1 Prime! Icon, Hero Legend...Only those of us that grew up with him can truly understand his greatness. I know of no other cartoon character that I would be more willing to serve under and be willing to die for. Though G1 Omega Supreme was awesome.

 

2:

I live in MASS and I like DESTRUCTION. Also a friend almost made me into a character called MASSDESTRUCTION in his independant comic book for that same reason.

 

3. Twenty-Nine (feels a little better when I use the words and not the numbers)

OK, I was wondering these 3 things.

 

1) What's your fav transformers ever (if you could only choose 1)

 

2) How did you come up with your codename?

 

3) How old are you?

Fav TF is Rodimus Prime.

 

I came up with Interlink when I was posting at ADC/TNI and had to think of a name. Spawn Interlink 6 at the time was next to me and 15 seconds later: Presto! Now he's on the floor sort of collecting dust. So yeah, the name has no real story or significance. But it sort of stuck.

 

I'm 25.

1 BT Smokescreen

 

2 Scrapper ws my first tf

 

3 27

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.