Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 Questions

Recommended Posts

OK, I was wondering these 3 things.

 

1) What's your fav transformers ever (if you could only choose 1)

 

2) How did you come up with your codename?

 

3) How old are you?

 

 

------

 

1) Has to be soundwave

 

2) Was a beastie boys song... and it explains my aim in FPS games and paintball :)

 

3) 28

  • Replies 73
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Whoops... I meant 3 questions... hee hee...

 

anyway, carry on....

1. My favorite character would probabley be G1 Soundwave. he was really cool :tfevil

2. My screen name, Proteus is taken from one of the main characters in the TF story I wrote...

3. I'm 14. I'm not new to TFs, though. Been into them since I was about three, and G2 came out.

Beastie boys, eh? I thought you got it from the Targetmasters. There is one called Sureshot isnt' ther? Moving on

 

1) Grimlock

2) it's a send up to Grimlock. At the end of the G2 comic, Grimlock had "Big Grim" tatooed or something on his shoulder.

3) 21

  • Author

Yea, beastie boys... when I got back into TFs I found a sureshot on ebay and was horrified at how it looked... I've had SureShot as a code name for about 5 years now.

1) G1 Sideswipe

2) I thought this would be a good name for an Autobot

3) 19

1) G1 Optimus Prime, G1 Prowl, G1 Starscream and G1 Smokescreen

 

2) Because G1 Smokescreen was my first ever TF a long time ago and his character profile is almost fully like me in a way and BT/Alt. Smokescreen is an excellent rebirth and matches things in my life lately.

 

3) 24

 

-Chuckles

1) Ultra Magnus and Starcream

 

2)Just thought of a superpowerd Ultra Magnus

 

3)27

1)...that's tough. I guess I might have to say G1 Starscream, but there are plenty of others

 

2) It stands for Great King Of the PowerWorld. That's a long story, so don't ask. I've used it for a while now.

 

3) 16, but I've liked TF's since as long as I can remember.

fav? Non call me a whore but I like em all :)

name, generation x comic I liked the charecter till they *$ it & him up what a waste of a comic that was after the first 15-20 issuse...

age 23

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.