Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 Questions

Recommended Posts

1. Devastator! Still would love to see one built to scale!

 

2. My first name's Rob. It just kind of made sense!

 

3. 37. Do I get a senior discount or do I have to change my handle to Kup? :tflaugh1

  • Replies 73
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Devastator! Still would love to see one built to scale!

 

2. My first name's Rob. It just kind of made sense!

 

3. 37. Do I get a senior discount or do I have to change my handle to Kup? :tflaugh1

change it to kup bro

Are we able to? I thought we were allowed only one handle.

1) hmm, favorite G1; definitely a tough one...but i gotta go with Bumblebee/Goldbug just because he was often underestimated and was one of very few characters to be in both the first and last episodes of g1:gotta love that persistance :tftounge

 

2)bluestreak because i just like the robot mode and the character in the cartoon wasn't too bad, and i was born in 85, so it works

 

3)18; i can remember watching old g1 shows during syndication and was very sad when it died out around 90; g2 got me back in the spirit and its stuck ever since

1. Prime has always been a classic example to me of a strong leader, and I can really identify with that.

 

2. Two reasons, I've always been associated with Batman based on my personality and how I treat situations and the world around me. The other is my partial regection of my girlfirend sometimes viewing me as the "knight in shining armor," I believe in chilvalry and virtuous honor but I understand the reality of war/battle and have no fear of dirtying my hands when the need arrises.

 

3. 25, the first toy I ever remember having was a G1 Optimus Prime with the long smoke stacks and purple rover.

1. Shockwave. I love his face (or lack thereof)

 

2.I am a big Sonic fan, so Tails, I changed it to Tailz because I was a 13 year old internet n00b but it stuck for some reason, and Admiral to give it some class. It didn't work. So Admiral Tailz stuck because I hate thinking up new names, and it's the one thing that has been constant in my many years of internet use.

 

3. 18. I started with Micromasters and bought old G1 toys at garage sales. I have collected on and off ever since.

1) G1 sideswipe (my first one)

 

2) Dantron. the first three letter of Daniël and the last three of Megatron (or galvatron, computron)

 

3) i`m 18 years old

1) BW Rampage

2) Fave character in the show...but didnt want to just be labelled with his BW form, so i went with his "roots" and branded myself as Protoform X

3)19 in 12 days :D

My favorite Transformer would be Generation One Jetfire.

 

Well my name... I think Fighter said it best "I like swords"

 

Ah 22 I do believe

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.