Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tf collectors

Recommended Posts

Exactly. I have found that recapturing something from my past (in this case TF'S) has been highly rewarding for me (but it also makes me kick myself in the arse because I had virtually all of them when I was a kid.), and also, looking at some of the toys kids have to play with now, TF's definitely kick the arse out of anything else nowdays. As for anyone thinking we're a bunch of nutcases or too obsessed with "toys", I think there are other things that are more nutty and obsessive, like collecting coins. I mean, come on- "I'm going to collect money. Not to spend it or save it, mind you, but to put it in a case and never touch it. Ever. I will go to coffeehouses and go through their tip jars to find that one elusive coin!" Um, yeah. Okay. Rifle through other peoples hard earned money and hold up the line to find that Massachusets coin! Now that's obsessive in my opinion. I've seen it. I work at a coffee shop.

 

Sorry, I didn't mean to rant or offend. Just trying to make a point that there's no difference to what we collect and what is "acceptable" to collect by the rest of the idiots in this joke we call "society".

I hear you Shockwave2005. I had almost all of the characters newly introduced in the TF movie, and went and sold them for well below cost. Doh!!! :tfsad

 

But yeah, I think it's a nostalgic thing. No one should be ashamed of it.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

anyone else just go ahead and write somthing for this topic :thumb :eek

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.