Worst Supermode Prime

Haggisjin

Which is the worst supermode that a Prime/Convoy has had?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the worst supermode that a Prime/Convoy has had?

• Ultra Magnus (Diaclone Powered Convoy)
    • Powermaster Optimus Prime (Super Ginrai)
    • PM Optimus Prime with Apex Armour (God Ginrai)
    • RiD Omega Prime
    • Armada Super Optimus Prime
    • Armada Jet Optimus
    • Armada Magna Jet Optimus
    • Energon Optimus Prime
    • Energon Wing Optimus (wing mode)
    • Energon Wing Optimus (cannon mode)
    • Energon Powerlinx Optimus (combined with anyone)
    • Cybertron Super Optimus Prime
    • Cybertron Optimus Prime Savage Claw Mode (GF Liger Convoy)
    • Cybertron Wing Optimus (GF Sonic Convoy)

So, with another thread talking about which is the best Optimus, with the occasional comments about the virtue, or lack thereof, of supermodes; I thought I'd do my first ever poll on which supermode not only sucks, but also manages to blow.

My vote goes for Ultra Magnus, I love the character, but his toy was pretty crap.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

call me crazy but since Ultra Magnus and diaclone powered convoy are not prime or convoy (in the TF sence) then logicly they should not be in the poll

its eather Armada or energon hard choice thier both ass but i have to go with armada at least the megazord had knees and stuff

no, the worst wos teh mini prime from energon...

Frist he is just to freaking small! can't even PL him with hotshot! only one he looks semi, kind a sorta decent with is towline...

His hands are god aweful in PL mode...just a total waste of money and plastic...After Supercon Prime came out I had high hopes for this guy...shame they were all dashed to pieces..

Every Optimus Prime on that list falls under the worst supermode Optimus Prime - it's almost if the designers made them so bad on purpose. Omega Prime from RID is the worst of them all because all he comprise of is select pieces from his two robot components (Ultra Magnus being nothing but extras, adding to the top-heaviness problems to Omega Prime) and over half of RID Optimus Prime is not even used in the combination. What really makes no sense is that Optimus Prime needed not one, but two supermode in that series.

i'll excuse the G1-ers since the technology was limited at the time they came out. my vote is for RID Omega Prime because it is just too ridiculously complex. the others have an elegant simplicity that make them fun to tf back and forth.

Archived