Beast Wars

Big Grim

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, I'd like to know if BW Prowl is G1 Prowl here (like Grimmy)

I'd guess not, because if he were he'd have more of a leader position.

although not outright confirmed, his profile is similar and hints that he may be the G1 version. Also, both their motto's are the same.

The Ascending #1 was spectacular. I should be picking up #2 today. I can't wait to read it.

Did anyone else get as big of a thrill as I did by seeing the McDonalds bots?

McDonald's bots...? :wtf

love the Cybertronian designs of the Pack, even have Cybertron Longrack in there. Looks like Big Convoy has encountered the Angolmois before. Are they referring to BW Neo?

love the Cybertronian designs of the Pack, even have Cybertron Longrack in there. Looks like Big Convoy has encountered the Angolmois before. Are they referring to BW Neo?

not exactly, but events that are similar in this idw-verse of Beast Wars. What they refer to in various bios in the source books.

As far as I can figure it.

Nice little in joke abot Break firing snowballs out of his...

Now, which ones were the McDonalds bots?

• 2 weeks later...
I read all of volume 1 today and noticed something new. On the second page of issue 4, the panel where Grimlock is chomping down on Drill Bit, if you look in the very bottom left corner there are two easter eggs partially buried in the grass. Are there any other little extras in this series that I missed?

I noticed those too. Since when was there a Chicken-tron to lay eggs and a Bunny-bot <besides Stampy> to play Easter Rabit to hide 'em? :lol

I've let a co-worker borrow my TPB <don't know when I'll get it back> so flipping through it trying to find more is tough to do at the moment. Buu-uuuut... in The Ascending #1, 2nd page <again, co-worker borrowing it> where Grimmy is chomping down on a Pred, there's two of these little guys hiding in the shrubbery: kodomasmile.gif. From what I've gathered, they are from Princess Mononoke.

Now, which ones were the McDonalds bots?

So far: Beetle <I think. I might be remembering Insecticon in his place...>, Rhino <again, I think he's in the comic... damn co-worker and his need to read my comics!> and lastly Manta Ray <this one is a known fact. And totally forgot MR is a "she.">

Just noticed those little dudes (page 5). What an odd thing to throw in.

Archived