Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beast Wars

Recommended Posts

Also, I'd like to know if BW Prowl is G1 Prowl here (like Grimmy)

I'd guess not, because if he were he'd have more of a leader position.

  • Replies 479
  • Views 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Also, I'd like to know if BW Prowl is G1 Prowl here (like Grimmy)

I'd guess not, because if he were he'd have more of a leader position.

although not outright confirmed, his profile is similar and hints that he may be the G1 version. Also, both their motto's are the same.

The Ascending #1 was spectacular. I should be picking up #2 today. I can't wait to read it.

 

Did anyone else get as big of a thrill as I did by seeing the McDonalds bots?

  • Author

McDonald's bots...? :wtf

  • Author

love the Cybertronian designs of the Pack, even have Cybertron Longrack in there. Looks like Big Convoy has encountered the Angolmois before. Are they referring to BW Neo?

love the Cybertronian designs of the Pack, even have Cybertron Longrack in there. Looks like Big Convoy has encountered the Angolmois before. Are they referring to BW Neo?

 

 

 

not exactly, but events that are similar in this idw-verse of Beast Wars. What they refer to in various bios in the source books.

 

As far as I can figure it.

Nice little in joke abot Break firing snowballs out of his...

 

Now, which ones were the McDonalds bots?

  • 2 weeks later...
I read all of volume 1 today and noticed something new. On the second page of issue 4, the panel where Grimlock is chomping down on Drill Bit, if you look in the very bottom left corner there are two easter eggs partially buried in the grass. Are there any other little extras in this series that I missed?

I noticed those too. Since when was there a Chicken-tron to lay eggs and a Bunny-bot <besides Stampy> to play Easter Rabit to hide 'em? :lol

 

I've let a co-worker borrow my TPB <don't know when I'll get it back> so flipping through it trying to find more is tough to do at the moment. Buu-uuuut... in The Ascending #1, 2nd page <again, co-worker borrowing it> where Grimmy is chomping down on a Pred, there's two of these little guys hiding in the shrubbery: kodomasmile.gif. From what I've gathered, they are from Princess Mononoke.

 

Now, which ones were the McDonalds bots?

So far: Beetle <I think. I might be remembering Insecticon in his place...>, Rhino <again, I think he's in the comic... damn co-worker and his need to read my comics!> and lastly Manta Ray <this one is a known fact. And totally forgot MR is a "she.">

Just noticed those little dudes (page 5). What an odd thing to throw in.

I haven't bought any of the ascending, and might as well wait. The TPB comes out in like February.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.