Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girls and your Collection

Recommended Posts

This girl at the checkout counter at my local TRU told me that she thought it was "cute" that I collect Transformers.

 

I think she is pretty cute herself so next time I go in there I might have to convert to mac mode.

 

Do it man!! DO IT!!

tell us how it goes!!! heehee

 

as for me, my sisters know that I collect, so does my brothers wife.

They are cool with it, tho I too have never gotten a TF from ANYONE but me!

Its ok tho, cause they wouldnt know what to get anyhow! heehee!

 

VGM out...

  • Replies 191
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grandma thinks it's a waste of time.

 

Mom thinks its good that I have a thing that I really care about besides just lounging around, and actually encourages it by buying figures for me from time to time.

 

Out of my five sisters, only two think it's cool.  My 11-yr-old sis love 'em, especially the easy one.  My 24-yr-old sister thinks it's cool that I love something she had a slight interest in back in the eighties.

 

As far as other girls are concerned, when I get a gf, I'm not going to lie to her, I'll tell her when the opportunity comes up, that I collect TFs and that I'm a fan of the stuff.  She should respect that, and if she loves me, will be cool with it.

my current gf saw my collection before I told her about them, and she thought they were awesome.

 

other girls that have been in my room always have always been interested, and nearly everyone tries to TF at least one. 

 

The only time I've ever been seriously mocked for my hobby was in HS (but I just pointed out that the guys making fun of me were just as lame as my hobby) and when I told my dad I was going to OTFCC 2004

What are girls?

 

The most beautiful, hard to understand creatures located on planet earth.

 

One minuet they are all smiles and the next they rage like the sea.

 

Their ability to control the race of men through there beauty is unequaled.

 

Be careful, they usually travel in packs of 2 to 3, especially during trips to the restroom.

..im the weird dude who collects robots :roll o well, my girlfriend thinks their pretty kool though

What are girls?

 

The most beautiful, hard to understand creatures located on planet earth.

 

One minuet they are all smiles and the next they rage like the sea.

 

Their ability to control the race of men through there beauty is unequaled.

 

Be careful, they usually travel in packs of 2 to 3, especially during trips to the restroom.

Speak for yourself, my GF is the complete opposite of all that :tftongue

 

Speaking of her, she thinks it's neat that I collect TFs. Though she's more interested in her own li'l kiddy hobbies :tflaugh

Meh I had a similar situation

 

I showed a bunch of robots my collection of girls...

 

They were all WTF DOES NOT COMPUTE...

 

because robots have no sex...

Meh I had a similar situation

 

I showed a bunch of robots my collection of girls...

 

They were all WTF DOES NOT COMPUTE...

 

because robots have no sex...

 

:rofl

 

That's funny :tflaugh1  :tflaugh

 

And that's not true.  A lot of people remember this:

woohoo.jpg

Optimus and Elita getting it on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.