Binaltech Hot Rod

len_d69

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm soooo going to TRU and buying a 2pack!

This is the Best Alt I've seen yet! You rock man!

Any plans on making some pipes for the bot mode. I know they'd have to be removeable, but if you can do this, there is no doubt you can make some pipes.

Awesome, Friggin' Awesome!

Thanks again guys. Here are some pics of the Alt mode. You'll notice that it's still the same as Sideswipes.

I took out the black top cover behind the seats to show how the chest fits.

HotRodAltMode.jpg

Here's what he'll look like with white stripes. Am still undecided on the scheme though.

AltMode.jpg

I'll probably make removable pipes just for fun :D

Bot mode looks FANTASTIC, but the alt mode does look like it needs something. Maybe yellow stripes?

Beautiful!, I want to make my old 'Swipe into Hot Rod now! The alt mode does need stripes.  Either white or yellow would do, since the Viper does not have flames on the hood or exhaust pipes on the sides.

Any plans on making some pipes for the bot mode. I know they'd have to be removeable, but if you can do this, there is no doubt you can make some pipes.

what 2pack?

and len, you should definetly make some pipes for him and i was wondering were you got the head from? or did you just alter the sideswipe head?

what 2pack?

and len, you should definetly make some pipes for him and i was wondering were you got the head from? or did you just alter the sideswipe head?

The head is a modified Sideswipe head. Cut down the black parts and resculpted the helmet using putty.

For me, the head defines the character so much more than the body :D  So I usually spend more time in focusing on and sculpting heads rather than the actual body of my customs.

Here he is again but this time with attachable pipes. They are a little big though. Was thinking of modifying the engine so that instead of a gun, they become the pipes for his arms  :D

post-2878-1126142784.jpg

great job on the head then and the pipes are killer! show us the viper mode when youve decided what to do with it.

Archived