Primus toy preview

Tripredacus

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
id just like to ask before i post this: dont throw rocks

i hate the idea of ANOTHER planet sized transformer. the whole idea of cybertron transforming into primus... ugh. for what? to fight unicron? then what the hell is the matrix for? and and the legions of transformers that inhabit cybetron. forget factions when something the size of unicron attacks, you unite. i mean look at unicron, huge evil planet robot. theyre next idea is to make something to equaly counter it? common not exactly original thinking.

that being all said im buying this toy. becuase it does look amazing and the planet mode looks like cybertron. who doesnt want a lil cybetron globe? and lets stop knocking the unicron toy. be happy you have one.

He's not "meant" to fight Unicron, he's supposed to seal up the black hole he left behind. The story angle is that he's supposed to awaken after the cyber planet keys are collected and do godly TF things. It's merely a fanboy creaming bonus that he's fighting weight for Unicron AND turns into freakin' Cybertron.

I mean, how cool is it to have planet Cybertron sitting on your shelf?!? :yay

And why does he need to have a robot mode to do this???

ps. I think this is my most popular thread ever!

It's still on page 3 of this thread.

Here is a link to it directly:

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?act=At...e=post&id=18592

Ty Gemini, Somehow I completely missed that earlier - which apparently wasn't that easy  :tfhuh

That said, I've loved the pics of the cartoon version and the figure seems to do it enough justice.  Even the spires look good and in healthy doses.

He has a robot mode because, he's God Bob Saget! If I had the choice between being a sentient ball of minerals and hot molten... magma, or being that AND having a humanoid form, I'd chose both. Plus he can't deploy his BFGs in planet mode. And robots don't have... sexual organs, so he needs SOMETHING to compensate for that.

Archived