e shockwave

king poseidon

The worst head problem (especaily for such a cool looking toy) is Divebomb!

These head issues are a big TF pev with me as well. The transformation does not seem complete. It is just lazyness on the designers part.

Divebomb was a big disappointment. Now E- Shockwave looks just as bad.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok finally the site is back up, and my opinion is

Robot Mode = AWSOME

Tank Mode = SWEET

Satallite mode = UGH

Alt Gun Mode = Oh yeah!

Great G1 Homage, wish the arm would seperate and could be used as a seperate weapon. But I will definitly be getting this one, as for his head being visible, atleast its incorporated better then Ironhides.

Great G1 Homage, wish the arm would seperate and could be used as a seperate weapon.

Personally, I think I'm going to buy two of him and replace the Bigass Gun with the second figure's normal sized arm. It has weapons on it as well and I think it could possibly be an improvement on the other two modes. And I'll paint over that stupid M thing. :tfgrin

Robot Mode    = AWSOME

Tank Mode      = SWEET

Satallite mode = UGH

Alt Gun Mode  = Oh yeah!

I think you should swap the Tank and Satellite comment. :tftongue At least the satellite has some completely new parts. Tank mode looks way too uninspired if you ask me.

But he's still my favourite Energon figure. And I don't even have him yet! :bounce :bounce :bounce

Yes! I've been waiting for this! I can hardly wait for this release! I'll finally have a Shockwave! Blast...whatever!

Very very cool robot mode. Tank mode is pretty cool. Frankly, I think the satalite cannon mode is sweet! Death from above! Mwa ha ha!

er...Sorry. Sometimes I forget I'm not 6 anymore. :tftongue

I bought Scorponok because its such a good update of a charcter i never had when I was younger. For the same reason I want to get shockwave (he is shockwave!), and the purple galvatron that has to come out, just to make amends for the original galvatron, which was one of the worst figures ever

Archived