UK Sightings

ukzarak

tk maxx also has energon unicron and omega supreme as well as a sprinkling of deluxe's

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not an actual sighting but relevant to us in this thread

http://www.TFans.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=36974&hl=

i'm too far away and unable to go in that morning even if i was close. anyone you know what to do

megatron for 19.99 and the unicron and omega for 39.99, deluxes are 7.99

megatron for 19.99 and the unicron and omega for 39.99, deluxes are 7.99

Megatron is a good deal.......

as for the others...... that's what ??  £10.00 off Unicron and Omega and £2.00 off deluxes??

Minor sighting:

Various Energon stuff on clearance at the entertainers website

http://www.theentertainer.com/

just out of interest how many people use Forbidden Planet, i know their ridiculous price wise but still cant help but pick up a few from Galaxy Force, got a Master Galvatron today for 47.99 and a Soundwave for 38.99, have previously bought the Vanguard Team, Chromia and Sonic Convoy from them, all at stupid prices, but theres times where ordering them is nowhere near as satisfying as just buying it there and then.

I've bought GF Starscream, BT Meister, a few Takara Re-issues and Robotmasters. If I see something that I just have to have or they are having a sale, I'll buy.

Oh, saw an E- Omega Supreme (£24.99) and E- Optimus Prime (£19.99) in TX Maxx today.

some times FB can be good but 80% of the time thier just crazy with thier prices

i got the following from them

master galvatron (GF)

back pack (GF)

gasket (GF)

jackshot (GF)

Mach alert (car robot)

Gigatron (car robot)

bruticus (super link)

sideswipe (altinator)

r-blade (robotmasters)

Air hunter (robotmasters)

I don't buy any TF's from FP any more.  About 18 months ago, my nearest one had a brief period where their prices were comparitive with other shops.

Haven't bought any TF's from them since.

Archived