UK Sightings

ukzarak

ok it seems that master galvatron is selling out quite fast and so the only place that seems to have him in stock is action HQ so im asking has any1 ever been charged import tax when shopping with them

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

went into FP bristol they had SL at normal  energon prices they had grand Convoy a few repaints 2 chrome horns and 2 chrome horn forrist types. also they have a GF sound wave at £37 they HAD a master galvatron but i got that

in the bargin area they had mach alert S at £10 and a RiD build team guy (yellow dump truck) also at £10

nothing new with me, more omega supremes in homebargins and my sister says she's getting me one for christmas

my argos finally got a alt shockwave in. only had one in stock so i got him. i just need to go get another windcharger alt now cos i've got more cons than bots

Went to forbidden Planet in London, HUGE re-stock, still had the shelf warmers, (superlink Wheeljack & Cliffjumper) though loads of new Galaxy force Figures, including SOUNDWAVE! :clap last one left, so i picked him up! - at 37.99  :tfmad  What can i say really? Awesome figure!!! & impossible to transform (thats a good thing for me).

Dunno how long until Hasbro releases him in the US let alone UK

the uk won't see any cybertron till next year for some retarded reason so soundwave will be this time next year if they release him at all

So there where more Soundwaves? lol still glad i did pick him up. It was either him or Robo-masters Skywarp & Thundercracker.

So I'd have to wait a hold year (even that) for a Hasbro SW. What a kick in the pants  :grr

Archived