UK Sightings

ukzarak

Has anyone seen this yet at BBTS 4 New Alternators Prowl, Swerve (This might actually be Tracks), Sunstreaker and Skids for $92.99, that's about £53 or £13.25 each and P&P is between $15-$35 and that's only £9-£19, which would make a total of £62-£72 and that's still cheaper than they would be coming out here £15.50-£18. I think i'm gonna have to pre-order this one.

PO

P.S. I've just pre-order mine, fingers crossed it comes through ok, I'll keep you all posted.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

homebargins now have energon ultras for £6.99, mainly ironhides though, i got the last energon jetfire bought for me by my mum using the words "for christmas".

Boy i love this time of year

homebargins now have energon ultras for £6.99, mainly ironhides though, i got the last energon jetfire bought for me by my mum using the words "for christmas".

Jetfire for £6.99???      A  60 odd % discount on an item Hasbro UK never released is pretty darn impressive. :tfgrin

(not meaning to make it sound like i don't already have it)

Jetfire for £6.99???         A  60 odd % discount on an item Hasbro UK never released is pretty darn impressive. :tfgrin

(not meaning to make it sound like i don't already have it)

homebargins import all their stuff, the transformers that they stock come from canada

homebargins import all their stuff, the transformers that they stock come from canada

The importation aspect was clear.  Wasn't aware of the exact source however. Interesting tidbit.

Home Bargains are now stocking, the wave 2 Energon deluxe's, ( as mentioned before ) Energon Omega Supreme, Armada Unicron, and the wave 1 Energon Mega's , Ironhide and Jetfire, they also have the play weapons, Optimus Blaster thing and Megatron's Sword, some stores also seem to be stocking some of the old Beast Machines stuff, so far found ( Mega ) T-Wrecks and the Ultra Jetstorm. dont know if this has all been mentioned previously but thought i would anyway.

they only had the pearl blue prowl bt at forbidden planet.

i want the police version...

is the blue one rare...or just the same?

Blue = as many made.  Less demand of course since the Police car is closer to the orginal Prowl. The Blue one is a bit bland

I've just had a reply from BBTS and I was right about Swerve actually be Tracks,  all the better for me because on reflection I would prefer Tracks to Swerve, and it comes with the flame decal as well. :clap

PO

P.S. FP London have a load of TF Galaxy/Cybertron figures in stock, I didn't take any notes on what figs as I'm not a fan of the show.

Archived