Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 4/19/09

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Meijer}

 

12-MyNTFHaul_FOR_4-19-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 4/19/09

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Meijer}

 

12-MyNTFHaul_FOR_4-19-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Some figures I should have picked up ages ago...

 

SomefiguresIshouldhavepickedupagesa.jpg

 

& I wasn't planning on acquiring these guys... but... ;)

 

Iwasntplanningonacquiringtheseguysb.jpg

They finally arrived!!! I ordered both Classic trailers for the classic primes and they are really awesome! I ordered mine thru TFSource. The trailers open in a very different design and even have storage compartments for the hand blasters!

 

The roller figure is the rear tires for the trailer and can be detached. For me is was a well spent $100 bucks for the two trailers!

 

Here's the pics:

ClassicBTSTrailers001.jpg

 

ClassicBTSTrailers004.jpg

 

ClassicBTSTrailers007.jpg

 

ClassicBTSTrailers008.jpg

 

ClassicBTSTrailers013.jpg

 

ClassicBTSTrailers015.jpg

 

ClassicBTSTrailers016.jpg

 

ClassicBTSTrailers017.jpg

Snagged this guy at a fair price! It's the Pre-Transformers Takara G1 Grimlock with the blue waist! His right leg joint won't seem to fold out and I'm afraid to push too hard for fear of breaking off his leg. And his arm joints are alittle looser than I'd like.

 

I now have four different versions of G1 Grimlock. The two in the middle are: a prehistoric KO Grimlock and the solid blue version is a G2 version, which is sporting the Decepticon symbol as I bought all the other G2 Dinobots and made them Decepticon versions.

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock001.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock003.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock004.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock005.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock007.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock009.jpg

 

TakaraPre-Grimlock010.jpg

Just came in....

 

Perfect Grade Gundam Astray - Red Frame

 

121212o.jpg

 

Nice! Where did you get him Optics? What's included in the bonus box (some contradicting reports running around). You gotta post some pics when you start building!

I'm really tempted to get one of these.

Just came in....

 

Perfect Grade Gundam Astray - Red Frame

 

121212o.jpg

 

Nice! Where did you get him Optics? What's included in the bonus box (some contradicting reports running around). You gotta post some pics when you start building!

I'm really tempted to get one of these.

 

I've posted a few in here, not alot: http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?...3484&st=800

 

Got him at BBTS.com. Bonus kit is what you probably have seen at dalong.net: http://dalong.net/review/pg/p11s/p11s_p.htm Besides the clear armor, you get an extra sword, a display stand for the swords, 2 extra pilots (same as the ones that come with the PG kit), a few parts of a shield (which u combine with the original parts from the PG kit) and an extra gun.

 

The PG kit alone actually comes with bonus parts for the PG Strike Gundam (mainly waist and legs). It even has 2 small figures of Kira. It's not in the manual, so I'm no entirely sure if you can add those Strike pieces to the Astray.

Those look great as the base..But the trailers just look awful. Nice price though, if you got them both for just 100$

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.