Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

img0100bb8.jpg

 

this storm shadow is pure farging win, and the accessories O_O i can't believe this set was $10! i really like this shipwreck deco, and copperhead is really nice too. he has roadblock's hands and destros lack of a second knee joint which sucks, but the figure is nicely painted and looks awesome. i just had to get this vers of duke so he can hang off the awe striker, flag held high. now if the mailman would just be nice to me and bring me my awe and hiss >_>

 

honestly though, the storm shadow vs firefly two pack is the best $10 i've spent in a long damn time.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Damn, yeah, that Storm Shadow looks sweet :o

wahoo, picked up my Transformers animated prime vs megatron 2 pack tonight after work, now if the mailman would bring me all my ebay stuff ive won in the past week lol... all today

SO far this past weekend and tonight....all current :animated except Grimlock.

 

I know alot of folks have not been just overly joyed with these figures. I gotta say, I like them all so far. The designs and engineering I am just really impressed with. Not to mention the paint jobs. I havn't seen any of the paint app. problems that some have pointed out.

Picked up a Grimlock today (they're in Milwaukee) so that makes all of the Animated figs that are out :)

 

So far Lugnut is at the top of my list, he's just so damn cool !!!

 

Markticon.

SO far this past weekend and tonight....all current :animated except Grimlock.

 

I know alot of folks have not been just overly joyed with these figures. I gotta say, I like them all so far. The designs and engineering I am just really impressed with. Not to mention the paint jobs. I havn't seen any of the paint app. problems that some have pointed out.

 

Me to man, I love the way these animated figures look , also its our first chance to really get cybertron mode figures,, that werent the small metal titanium ones....

 

I got the prime vs megatron 2 pack just because I wanted a smaller version of megs and I wanted the delux earth mode version of Prime, cause I got his cybertron mode, and grimlock and voyager size megatron comin in the mail to me... but yeah im really diggin these figures, they look very well done to me.. I just love there looks

ON bigbadtoystore yesterday I ordered an animated lugnut. it should arrive in about 5 days ill try to upload a few pics.
well i found them both at the forestpark walmart and fairfield twp walmart i got both.

img0110yb2.jpg

 

oh yea, it's gonna be a good day. now lets hope i get my h.i.s.s. tomorrow!

Made my first in-store Animated purchases a couple days ago: Dlx Bumblebee and Ratchet, and Voyager Starscream; I'd previously picked up a loose battle-damaged Dlx Earth Optimus Prime from a board member. A very nice intro to the line IMO.

 

BB and Ratchet are cool, even if BB's arms are a bit hobbled by lots of unnecessary plastic. Modded and fixed, I'll post a kitbash thread soon w/ pics.

 

Starscream was a $20 hunk of fail bec. one of his thumbs was missing. :wtf The hands were very loose, and it's easy to see how the thumb probably fell off before he even got put in his box back in China. So, another $4 in gas later, I'm back from WM with a new one, which I checked for completeness in the store. He is quite awesome, but while I'm not one to bemoan the lack of a G1 color scheme, I have to wonder why they chose to paint him like Thundercracker. I bet they'll come out w/ a G1-inspired repaint, which I'll get (because I'm a sucker) and call this one TC.

 

First thing I did to him is shorten up those missiles- did anyone notice the kick-ass shark eyes and teeth molded into the missiles?! Like Beast Wars (Ultra) Jetstorm, what a totally awesome detail! I'm painting the eyes white and the teeth/mouth red.

well the mailman brought one of my ebay items. a classics Rodimus figure... now the rest needs to come tomorow lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.