Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My Non-TF Haul For Thurs. 2/21/08

Beckett Yu-gi-oh Unofficial Collector:

x1 Issue #34 (Cover: Elemental Hero Chaos Neos) [store: Meijer]

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl - Throw PokeBall: Series #3 [Asst. #60417]:

x1 Budew with Poke Ball [store: Meijer]

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Series #4 Basic Figures - Single Packs (Asst. #59706):

x1 Budew With Exclusive Marble [store: Meijer]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 GLAS-EN088 Veil Of Darkness *Secret Rare* [Ebay Seller: novastorm25]

x4 PTDN-EN Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

x2 DP06-EN/DP07-EN 2-Pack(s) [store: Meijer]

MyNTFHaul_for_02-21-08.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 2/22/08

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 PTDN-EN081 Darklord Zerato *Secret Rare* [Ebay Seller: sopowerfulcards]

MyNTFHaul_for_02-22-08.jpg

My Non-TF Haul For Fri. 2/22/08

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 PTDN-EN081 Darklord Zerato *Secret Rare* [Ebay Seller: sopowerfulcards]

MyNTFHaul_for_02-22-08.jpg

Picked up the new Star Wars Evolution packs, and also managed to find 2 of each of the new GI Joe comic Packs, except for Tomax and Xamot, i only found one of them. And i also grabbed a Cobra Air Trooper.

the walmart i visited the other day had all their pegs full. the singles where old though, but you could tell they just stocked. oddly enough they where missing the dreadnoks and the destro/breaker sets, but they had multiples of all the other 2 packs. picked myself up Tomax/Xamot 2 pack and the Crimson Guard/Scarred Cobra Officer 2 pack. hid a ace/wild weasel 2 pack just incase i happen upon another $10... 3 more and i'll have enough for doc. at least these two waves aren't like the first (i actually want all of them, even the snake eyes/storm shadow set thanks to the comics and storm shadow's bow being much better). i still need to figure out what to do with that extra scarlett.

GI Joe hunting has been awful in my area. Single carded figures come around once in a never, and it seems like waves 2 and 3 are the only ones that get restocked. I haven't even seen a wave 4 or 5 figure since mid-December. Honestly, it's like the line is regressing back to the beginning of the entire line. I'll be sick if I see any more Buzzers, Hooded CCs, or Serget Stalkers. The pegs are basically full of those bastards.

Then again, at least I've seen waves 4 and 5 of the singles at some point. Around here, the only two packs are the Scarlette/Hawk, CC/Duke, and Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow two packs. That's it. I saw the Dreadnok pack twice, and Destro/Breaker pack twice. The first time I didn't bother to pick either up, but the second time I picked the Destro/Breaker pack up.

And then, for the first time just yesterday, I saw the Crimson Guard/Scarred Officer, and Battle Damage Snake eyes/Storm Shadow two packs, so I snatched them up. Honestly, the comics in those packs suck, I think. And my two figures in the CG/Scarred Officer are terrible. The bottom half of my Officer's right leg is bent at a really odd angle, making me wonder if the bottom half isn't actually the bottom half of a left leg. My CG isn't bad, but his left leg has that split from not being screwed together right. I might be able to fix it, but a lot of these figures seem to have that problem.

The Snake Eyes/SS two-pack was pretty cool. I got bored of my single-carded SS pretty quickly, but I love characters with capes, and his bow is really nice looking. I also like the sort of maroon-ish color that breaks up the white. I also like the coloration of his weapons better than the wave 1 SS.

I just wish I could find Wave 4 somewhere. The only single carded ones I have from that wave are Destro, Gung-Ho, and Roadblock. Those are the only ones I've even SEEN of wave four, not counting a helmeted CC that I'm kicking for not picking up when I had the chance.

I'm just tired of seeing Wave 2 and 3 revisions. Jesus, get the Wave 4s around here, or just move on to wave 6.

I have had 2 recent hauls,

Last weekend in the DE, PA area Allsparks arrived. I pulled Warpath, Stormsurge, Landmind and Stockade in one quick visit to Target.

In addition, the weekend before I was in Atlanta and snagged every single Target exclusive that came out that I missed; Skyblast, Clocker, Strongarm, Hardtop...THEY HAD THEM ALL stocked and OVERSTOCKED!!!

To anyone who lives on the East Coast....It appears that shippments move Eastward from CA then south. When people in Midwest (IN, OH, WV) post findings we should get them in a week (that goes for GI Joes and other toys as well). If you can, take a trip down 95 South and hit up Targets and Wallymarts in MD and below to find stuff you may have missed at your local store.