Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

i bought an alt ravage today, he's going to be my firsy misb tf, i've got one open and seeing how they look to be about to disappear from uk retail i thought i'd get one before they all went

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Sun. 12/30/07

 

Transformers Symbol Sticker Sets:

x1 Decepticon Symbol Sticker Sets (White) [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

 

Transformers Upgrade Sets:

x1 Upgrade Set #2 Stickers [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

x1 Upgrade Set #3 Stickers [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

x1 Upgrade Set #6 Stickers [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

x1 Movie Upgrade Set #1 Stickers [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

x1 Movie Upgrade Set #2 Stickers [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

 

Transformers Special Symbol Sticker Sets:

x3 Silver Autobot/Decepticon Symbols [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

 

MyTFHaul_for_12-30-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Sun. 12/30/07

 

Transformers Symbol Sticker Sets:

x1 Decepticon Symbol Sticker Sets (White) [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

 

Transformers Upgrade Sets:

x1 Upgrade Set #2 Stickers [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

x1 Upgrade Set #3 Stickers [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

x1 Upgrade Set #6 Stickers [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

x1 Movie Upgrade Set #1 Stickers [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

x1 Movie Upgrade Set #2 Stickers [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

 

Transformers Special Symbol Sticker Sets:

x3 Silver Autobot/Decepticon Symbols [Online Store: Reprolabels.com]

 

MyTFHaul_for_12-30-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

I was at Aldi, a local grocery chain, whn I saw movie Voyager Megatron for $13! I grabbed him up, and I have to say, I like him a LOT more than I thought I would. I removed his leg and chest ice, and I've got a plan to remove the arm ice. Nice fig, glad I got him.

I was at Aldi, a local grocery chain, whn I saw movie Voyager Megatron for $13! I grabbed him up, and I have to say, I like him a LOT more than I thought I would. I removed his leg and chest ice, and I've got a plan to remove the arm ice. Nice fig, glad I got him.

 

hmmmm, never thought i'd see tfs there, might have to check it out sometime. i'm still trying to figure out a way to scam those bloody carts though.

hmmmm, never thought i'd see tfs there, might have to check it out sometime. i'm still trying to figure out a way to scam those bloody carts though.

 

Several months ago I saw a few movie Dlxs there too, like Scorponok, Bonecrusher, and Swindle. I always look when we go shopping. This time they also had the Optimus Prime Arm Blaster for $12. Crap, I shoulda bought one...

 

BTW, you do know that you get your quarter back from the cart, right? (Aldi's shopping carts have a system where you have to put a quarter into it to unlock it from the rest of the carts, then you get your quarter back when you return the cart.)

100_3221.jpg

 

F****** awesome.

My last haul of 2007 came in today:

 

- Get Ride! Amdriver - Neo Board Bisar Sword Dancer [MISB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Super Sentai Robo Toy History book [from Amazon.co.jp]

- Sano Toshihide Illustrations artbook [from Amazon.co.jp] (I mosaik'd the cover because it may not be suitable for all viewers due to its provocative nature.)

- Boin Best Selection artbook [from Amazon.co.jp]

- Super Robot Taisen Original Generations Perfect File [from YJ via SMJ]

- Hyakujuu Sentai GaoRanger - GaoApe [MISB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger - DX Saiblade [MISB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Phantasia (Japanese Super Famicom version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Mirai Sentai Timeranger - Black TimeRobo+TimeShadow boxset [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Get Ride! Amdriver - Amdriver Jenus ZEAM [MISB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Phantasia (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Destiny (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Destiny (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Eternia (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Symphonia (Japanese PS2 version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

 

tf158.jpg

My last haul of 2007 came in today:

 

- Get Ride! Amdriver - Neo Board Bisar Sword Dancer [MISB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Super Sentai Robo Toy History book [from Amazon.co.jp]

- Sano Toshihide Illustrations artbook [from Amazon.co.jp] (I mosaik'd the cover because it may not be suitable for all viewers due to its provocative nature.)

- Boin Best Selection artbook [from Amazon.co.jp]

- Super Robot Taisen Original Generations Perfect File [from YJ via SMJ]

- Hyakujuu Sentai GaoRanger - GaoApe [MISB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger - DX Saiblade [MISB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Phantasia (Japanese Super Famicom version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Mirai Sentai Timeranger - Black TimeRobo+TimeShadow boxset [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Get Ride! Amdriver - Amdriver Jenus ZEAM [MISB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Phantasia (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Destiny (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Destiny (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Eternia (Japanese Playstation version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

- Tales of Symphonia (Japanese PS2 version) [MIB, from YJ via SMJ]

 

tf158.jpg

:luv :luv

encore inronhide and ratchet came in today :clap

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.