Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

1004071845.jpg

1004071845a.jpg

1004071846.jpg

1004071912.jpg

1004071912a.jpg

1004071912b.jpg

 

Holiday ornaments, 2 pack Megatron, and a 3" Bumblebee, Legends Starscream and Blackout, plus the battle damaged robot replicas 2 pack, and the new line of the S-7 guys..

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Girlfriend texts me at work:

 

"you got two packages"

 

I think "really, I didn't order anything?" So I ask her to open them...

 

PEPSI PRIME x2

 

:yay I won Protectobots :yay

 

you too eh? wonder how much longer this will go on

Girlfriend texts me at work:

 

"you got two packages"

 

I think "really, I didn't order anything?" So I ask her to open them...

 

PEPSI PRIME x2

 

:yay I won Protectobots :yay

 

What could you possibly do with two of them?...

 

I'll take it off your hands for you! :tfevil

 

On topic: I picked up movie deluxe Arcee and Dropkick the other day... Wal-Mart came to my rescue (after failures @ TRU and Target... -_-)

 

I already modded Arcee's knees, because they bent below where the knee should be proportionately. It almost looked like she was designed to have double jointed knees, and lo and behold: cut away some extra plastic on the back and she does! ^_^

Got this earlier in the week, but haven't had a chance to post

 

dscf2262bk2.jpg

 

if i had known they were gonna have this 2 pack id've skipped the first encounters one with barricade

Got this earlier in the week, but haven't had a chance to post

 

if i had known they were gonna have this 2 pack id've skipped the first encounters one with barricade

 

Hasbro knows this...That is why they did it....dduuhh! :tftongue

 

Isn't this a UK exclusive though?

Boo-Yah! 08BB at the local Target

One for me & one for a fellow user.

 

Boo-Yah! 08BB at the local Target

One for me & one for a fellow user.

 

Boo-Yah! 08BB at the local Target

One for me & one for a fellow user.

 

 

excellent excellent i picked mine up yesterday at wal-mart only one they had. no pics but then with all the ones posted who needs em.

Longarm just came in the mail

 

Yesterday: 08 Bee

Today: Longarm

 

i'm a a roll :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.