Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Wasn't the European name clench? Thats what ive always called mine anyway since i bought it...

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

No, he's euro name was that Colossus. ....

Ahwell then i dont know, guess ive been calling it the wrong name for 13 years..... :tdown

True, I discovered this stupid thing like TF with double names depending on the stock only 3 weeks ago...

Although you do know it came out as clench in Europe first right? :P Even the ultimate guide says....

I know, I still have the first european G2 Catalog which shows him.

My Haul this past week:

 

Dinobot Minicon Team

Optimus Prime vs Megatron 2 Pack-As stated in another thread Optimus is like an overglorified Action Master while I think Megatron is very nice

Transformers: Escalation 1

Wheee. TRU had a 30% off sale on everything TF-related, so I bought a few extra things...

 

- Classics Optimus Prime [from TRU]

- Classics Megatron [from TRU]

- Classics Starscream [from TRU]

- Classics Bumblebee [from TRU]

- Titanium 3" G1 Optimus Prime [from TRU]

 

tf83.jpg

 

My 2nd Classics OP and Megs are going go to the office with me (I never bring my only figure to work, I always buy a double); I don't know if I feel like keeping the 2nd Starscream and Bumblebee. I opened up the 3" Titanium G1 Prime and used twist-ties to turn him into an X'mas tree ornament. :D

 

*prays local TRU has Megs...counts the hours until done work*

 

*has an unhealthy addiction*

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 12/11/06

 

Transformers Beast Wars - Sony Magazines:

Beast Wars Universe [Ebay Seller: godlek]

 

MyTFHaul_for_12-11-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 12/11/06

 

Transformers Beast Wars - Sony Magazines:

Beast Wars Universe [Ebay Seller: godlek]

 

MyTFHaul_for_12-11-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.