Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

My dad went to a few shops and found a Springer in dang good condition (missing sword of course) for $.75! also in a bag of legos there was a gun for hosehead and Ultra Magnus waitsclip. I also got that sign a few weeks earlier than I thought! It doesn't light up, but it's still awesome looking. I'll be hanging it up in my front room and most likely cover up the pics of the baseball card and the elvis stamp with D&D and MtG pics. The sign is perfect for my house since thats what it is.

 

pic 1

pic 2

My dad went to a few shops and found a Springer in dang good condition (missing sword of course) for $.75! also in a bag of legos there was a gun for hosehead and Ultra Magnus waitsclip. I also got that sign a few weeks earlier than I thought! It doesn't light up, but it's still awesome looking. I'll be hanging it up in my front room and most likely cover up the pics of the baseball card and the elvis stamp with D&D and MtG pics. The sign is perfect for my house since thats what it is.

 

pic 1

pic 2

Error Eric img 2 doesnt work

My dad went to a few shops and found a Springer in dang good condition (missing sword of course) for $.75! also in a bag of legos there was a gun for hosehead and Ultra Magnus waitsclip. I also got that sign a few weeks earlier than I thought! It doesn't light up, but it's still awesome looking. I'll be hanging it up in my front room and most likely cover up the pics of the baseball card and the elvis stamp with D&D and MtG pics. The sign is perfect for my house since thats what it is.

 

pic 1

pic 2

Error Eric img 2 doesnt work

son of a ...... i'll get that fixed tomorrow morning. I swear i had that working, thanks for the heads up.

 

pictures are now working.

Not tf related but I Ordered a set of Moser Axles...

 

msr-a102808_w.jpg

 

And onther Classics Prime and Megatron to Keep MISB, and another Classics BB to kitbash

 

I also bought the 20th Anniversary Special Edition DVD...

Got starscream rodimus and bumblebee classics today

 

I can predict BB being a chick magnet hes very cute with his smile

Classic Minicon wave 1

I didnt buy anything todat , but in the weekend i´m gonna buy

the 2pack of han solo and chewbacca , which combined will become Millennium Falcon . Here in Halmstad it costs 399 swedish kronor. , which is 50 US$

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.