Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

This week's haul:

 

GF Master Megatron (courtesy of shockwave2005)

GF Live Convoy

GF Demolishor

3 Titanium WWOP

3 Titanium Optimus Primal

and the piece d'resistance... Sayaka Isoyama's Tomoyo Photobook :drool :drool

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

classics BB

Starwars TF

Millennium Falcon

loved ghosts of onyx man - let me know how u liked it.

 

I'm about half way through now, its shorter than the first two Nylund Halo books but its not disappointing.

theres a good bit of character going on for Spartan 051 having had the chance to live as close to a normal life as a soldier can get (next to the one from the Halo Graphic Novel who goes on to start a family). The real test of character is how he becomes less than what he was when he goes against his better instincts to progressively advance the Spartan 3's with out of standardized medications with their augmentation later on. I do like his statement though to one of his new spartans when he foregoes donning his MJOLNIR armor for their armor "I'm one of you now"

 

 

yeah - that part was cool - I really liked all the nylund ones and of course the graphic novel was awesome - marvel is releasing a regular series though - no other info was really given but it may be a series that takes one shots and limited's much like the GN from all different parts of the universe - I am hoping for that - also hoping nylund does a bit of work for them - that would be great........

Wheee. TRU had a 30% off sale on everything TF-related, so I bought a few extra things...

 

- Classics Optimus Prime [from TRU]

- Classics Megatron [from TRU]

- Classics Starscream [from TRU]

- Classics Bumblebee [from TRU]

- Titanium 3" G1 Optimus Prime [from TRU]

 

tf83.jpg

 

My 2nd Classics OP and Megs are going go to the office with me (I never bring my only figure to work, I always buy a double); I don't know if I feel like keeping the 2nd Starscream and Bumblebee. I opened up the 3" Titanium G1 Prime and used twist-ties to turn him into an X'mas tree ornament. :D

Wheee. TRU had a 30% off sale on everything TF-related, so I bought a few extra things...

 

- Classics Optimus Prime [from TRU]

- Classics Megatron [from TRU]

- Classics Starscream [from TRU]

- Classics Bumblebee [from TRU]

- Titanium 3" G1 Optimus Prime [from TRU]

 

tf83.jpg

 

My 2nd Classics OP and Megs are going go to the office with me (I never bring my only figure to work, I always buy a double); I don't know if I feel like keeping the 2nd Starscream and Bumblebee. I opened up the 3" Titanium G1 Prime and used twist-ties to turn him into an X'mas tree ornament. :D

scuttlebutt I heard is that the Halo comic will be short shots of the universe, not directly character related such as Master Chief, the novel characters, or Sgt Johnson.

Lucky me :)

 

clench.jpg

 

Loose complete G2 Colossus

Clench is a better name for him :P

I know, but I must operate with european names in order to keep it correct

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.