Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Mon. 3/06/06

 

Transformers Micron Legend DVDs & Microns:

 

Micron Legend DVD Vol. #1 + Microns Flat-Out, Redline & Servo (Super Stunt Team)

to Micron Legend DVD Vol. #13 + Micron Quench (Hazard Team) [Ebay Seller: intergalactic_space_bunny]

Micron Legend DVD Vol. #11 + Kingbolt (Hazard Team) [Ebay Seller: intergalactic_space_bunny]

 

Magiranger:

 

MagiShine's GripPhone [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

 

Boukenger:

 

SHS #1 BoukenRed to SHS #5 BoukenPink [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

Boukenger's Survi-Buster [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

GouGou Gattai DX DaiBouken [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

Boukenger's Accellular & Holder [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

BoukenRed and GouGou Dump Playset [Ebay Seller: cwk2002]

 

MyHybridHaul_for_3-06-06.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Do you get stuff everyday dude?

 

 

I got Cybertron Defense Scattorshot!  :boogie

Costco Prime and Magnus, I actually got them on Wednesday.

This came in today, purchased from fellow TFan VE Telus:

 

tf13.jpg

 

Sure, SuperLink/Energon Wing Saber is totally brick-tastic, but he makes Optimus Prime somewhat more worthwhile... ;)

Dude, Wing Saber is a awesome guy if you are into the old japanese toys, like Godaiken (sp?). He is cool.

Dude, Wing Saber is a awesome guy if you are into the old japanese toys, like Godaiken (sp?). He is cool.

For sure man.  I love Wing Saber.  :D  His design is amazing.

I just wish he had just a bit more articulation...

This came in today, purchased from fellow TFan VE Telus:

 

tf13.jpg

 

Sure, SuperLink/Energon Wing Saber is totally brick-tastic, but he makes Optimus Prime somewhat more worthwhile... ;)

Meh, Superlink version looks nicer.  :tftongue

Energon versions still great but since I traded my E. version plus cash for an SL version I notice all the missing paint on the E. version.

 

Anyways I got Energon Beachcomber today, was hoping to get my BWR-01 set today as well but it's not here yet.  :tdown

And if you're wondering, yes his visor is red, I just didn't expect the pic to come out that bright.

 

beachcomber5le.jpg

This came in today, purchased from fellow TFan VE Telus:

 

tf13.jpg

 

Sure, SuperLink/Energon Wing Saber is totally brick-tastic, but he makes Optimus Prime somewhat more worthwhile... ;)

Meh, Superlink version looks nicer.  :tftongue

Energon versions still great but since I traded my E. version plus cash for an SL version I notice all the missing paint on the E. version.

...

SuperLink toys > Energon toys, that goes without saying. ;)  Oh well, I guess I'll have to touch up E-Wing Saber too while I'm working on E-Optimus Prime.

 

On a side note, I picked up an extra fishbowl Alt Prowl this morning for repainting/kitbashing purposes.

ba8a4074.jpg

In town shawn!?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.