Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

My Nightscream R came in today.

NightscreamR.jpg

Did ya happen to find it cheap somewhere?

About $23 shipped from Hong Kong on eBay. That's with insurance included, which was only about $1 anyways but required.

So now that you have a SuperLink Nightscream R, you're going to be putting your Energon Energon Starscream at The End Cap, right? :tflaugh

My Nightscream R came in today.

NightscreamR.jpg

Did ya happen to find it cheap somewhere?

About $23 shipped from Hong Kong on eBay. That's with insurance included, which was only about $1 anyways but required.

So now that you have a SuperLink Nightscream R, you're going to be putting your Energon Energon Starscream at The End Cap, right?   :tflaugh

Well actually I think I'll hold onto it. It's still a really nice redeco as well, I just like Takara's version better.

  • Author

It's funny, because I like both equally. I just never got around to picking up the Japanese version. I did just receive my Star Convoy and Dark Fangwolf though. They're niiiiiiiice.

Hi I'm new to post here but I post on the end cap alot. Anyway here what I got from DragonX76 from TFans the other day Reissue Optimus Prime  :thumb and this from Super Cow  Import EX-02 Sonic Convoy in the mail today ( Box a little bang up :tfmad so I'll use them for display :tdown  ). Here Pics.

 

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e203/may...25/bcac1d1c.jpg

  • Author
Hi I'm new to post here but I post on the end cap alot. Anyway here what I got from DragonX76 from TFans the other day Reissue Optimus Prime  :thumb and this from Super Cow  Import EX-02 Sonic Convoy in the mail today ( Box a little bang up :tfmad so I'll use them for display :tdown  ). Here Pics.

 

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e203/may...25/bcac1d1c.jpg

I have to admit, Supercow has really impressed me as of late. My Star Convoy box was a little bent on a corner, but since I'm not a MISB'er, it's all good. Their prices more than make up for a possible damaged box.

Just got Cybertron Scrapmetal. I couldn't get Lugnutz cause I have NO money.  :tdown

 

Maybe some pics tommorrow..

  • Author
Just got Cybertron Scrapmetal. I couldn't get Lugnutz cause I have NO money.  :tdown

 

Maybe some pics tommorrow..

IMO, you're not missing as much as you would be by skipping Scrapmetal. Lugnutz is ...ok.

Just picked up a second Cyb.Crosswise to leave at at work.  I think he's just that great of a figure.  :P

girl at works lil bro gave me some tfs today

bw scorponok

bw cheetor (red eyes)

bw rattrap

G1 blitzwing

BW Polarclaw

Bw lizzard thing

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.