Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

img0462ts3.jpg

img0465gm3.jpg

 

:clap

 

i went ahead and snagged him on walmart.com when he was available... at least i got an OP if Nem OP doesn't come through, it'll break my 1 per mould rule but meh, if Nem is anything like this guy, i'm gonna love him

 

oh yea about the top picture... it was taken in direct sunlight and it got screwed up so forgive me i suck with the camera

 

Actually that's byy far one of the better pics of him I've seen. Good job. :thumb

 

Also have yet to get one. He is pretty high up on my list though.

 

 

thanks ^_^

 

he's better than what i expected although his legs give me fits. not in a stabability sort of way but while transforming, they're hard as hell to pull out and push in. other than that i've had no QC issues at all, other than the paint and plastic not matching very well.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Whoohoooooooooo

 

- Energon Wing Saber [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Cybertron Crumplezone [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Alternators Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay]

- Alternators Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay]

 

tf59.jpg

I got extra Primes because I bid on like 3 of them on eBay, and I won all 3 auctions (the other one I got with my Alt Mirage last week). Besides, at least now I have one with a proper set of hands.

I needed a second Crumplezone that I wasn't going to pay full price for an MISB one for a kitbash that I think everyone can guess. (I was going to say "I need one that was loose and cheap", but that... can have other meanings...)

E-WingSaber... well, he's a brick, but having 2 of these guys is just makes E-OptimusPrime so much more playable! "Grand Convoy uber Wing/Cannon Mode"!!! :thumb

ALT CAMSHAFT!!!!

deal too. 15$ at Wal Mart

 

Odd thing too. I heard everyone's found him with "Blustrk" on the tag, but mine says "CAMSHFT" wtf?

  • Author

Second Alt. Nemesis Prime, Titanium 6" Prime, Titanium's Jazz, Side Swipe, and Starscream, Cyb. Menasor, and more Attacktix.

Whoohoooooooooo

 

- Energon Wing Saber [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Cybertron Crumplezone [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Alternators Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay]

- Alternators Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay]

 

tf59.jpg

I got extra Primes because I bid on like 3 of them on eBay, and I won all 3 auctions (the other one I got with my Alt Mirage last week). Besides, at least now I have one with a proper set of hands.

I needed a second Crumplezone that I wasn't going to pay full price for an MISB one for a kitbash that I think everyone can guess. (I was going to say "I need one that was loose and cheap", but that... can have other meanings...)

E-WingSaber... well, he's a brick, but having 2 of these guys is just makes E-OptimusPrime so much more playable! "Grand Convoy uber Wing/Cannon Mode"!!! :thumb

Any particular reason why there is a sticker that says "Predacon Ship Included!" on the back of the box for the BW Megatron figure? I didn't want to take off the sticker to check.... :tflaugh1

 

The Predacon Ship is misspell on the box under the sticker, and it is spell like this under the sticker "Preadcon Ship included"

 

Ahhhhhh thanks...

Cyb Galvatron

Received my Cybertron Unicron yesterday. Pretty sweet figure. I hope they will release the BW2 Unicron someday...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.