Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Whoohoooooooooo

- Energon Wing Saber [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Cybertron Crumplezone [loose complete, from Chiggy Von Richthofen]

- Alternators Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay]

- Alternators Optimus Prime [MISB, from eBay]

tf59.jpg

I got extra Primes because I bid on like 3 of them on eBay, and I won all 3 auctions (the other one I got with my Alt Mirage last week). Besides, at least now I have one with a proper set of hands.

I needed a second Crumplezone that I wasn't going to pay full price for an MISB one for a kitbash that I think everyone can guess. (I was going to say "I need one that was loose and cheap", but that... can have other meanings...)

E-WingSaber... well, he's a brick, but having 2 of these guys is just makes E-OptimusPrime so much more playable! "Grand Convoy uber Wing/Cannon Mode"!!! :thumb

Nice set. The only thing I think didn't choose properly was that Wing Saber. Sure, I was supposed to buy the e-version on BBTS too and chose SL, cause they were out of E-version, but it was a fortunate move.

To be honest, e version looks for me like mold with some unfinished paint job- Those small details that E-version lacks make a great difference...

sc_wingsaber14.jpg

Oh, yeah, I definitely agree with you all the way that the SL version of Wing Saber is WAYYYYY better. :thumb

But there's something about a "$10 loose complete" one that I can't pass up on. Besides, the kitbasher in me will probably just add the missing paint apps myself...

Well if you do, don't forget the black paint on the Wing mode hands. I owned Energon Prime and Wingsaber for a while and after selling them off (and you got the Prime FG :tftongue ) and getting the SL versions I noticed the huge difference. They just looks so much better.

Now for what I bought. Alt Mirage and Camshaft. :clap

altbox.jpg

have not posted in a bit -

recently I have gotten

quickmix

primus w uni head

cyb unicron

titanium arc

titanium op

titanium megs

cyb giant plan mini cons

cybertron is pretty much done for me - I will still pick up the yello repaint of scrapmetal and blue if it is easy to get - also maybe a galaxy force star scream and sonic bomber - otherwise done with the line completely [i hope] - primus is so sick -

titanium op is killer - megs sucks so bad I cannot believe it - :(

Small haul... quite literally...

- Cybertron Minicon 2-packs: Backblast vs Sureshock [from Zellers]

- Cybertron Minicon 2-packs: Scrap Iron vs Grindor [from Zellers]

- Cybertron Minicon 2-packs: Blastcharge vs High Wire [from Zellers]

tf60.jpg

I was quite surprised to see these guys at Zellers. Well, either way, I was just too lazy to make the out-of-the-way trip to TRU or Wal-Mart. Anyhow, just a few more, and Cybertron will be done for me.