Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Oh snap, 2 different versions!  Is it easy to tell the difference while still in the packaging?

 

Don't worry, its easy to see.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

:clap My reissue soundwave comes in next week.  It gets shipped out on Mondayish thanks to good 'ol Cyclops from the boards here.  Hey Jag, you bought some for the whole board right?  One for each of us?

yesterday was a killer of a hual day all of this for under $55 and a TON of garage sales/thrift shops:

 

15-20 board games and puzzles

5000+ Staw Wars ccg cards (the early 90's ones, not the newer crap)

G1 lunchbox (red plastic one)

couple of Armada McD TF's (hot shot/red alert)

KO go bot tank guy (haven't looked it up yet)

Tony Hawks undergroun (ps2)

Gun (ps2)

Tomb Raider II (ps) w/guide

Civilization II (ps)

Guantlet Legends (ps)

Reel Fishing II (ps)

Spiderman (ps)

2 other games i can't remeber right now (both ps)

a mask toy truck

some old school 80's books (he-man, D&D, mask)

other odds and ends

In addition to the Cyb Metroplex I already mentioned, I went on a hunt for other stuff I dont have yet, (mainly Menasor, Alt Mirage, and the other latest releases stuff) I found a Mini Con vs pack I hadnt even heard about, Scrap Iron vs Grindor. A mini-Con with a satellite as an alt mode...never seen anything like it before...if he's just a repaint of an earlier toy line figure, I never saw it back then. Pretty neat, but Grindors robot mode is kinda silly...like Happy Meal toy silly. Reminds me of the vintage 80s Wendys GoBot Oddball (the purple spaceship).

 

Dave

Today I was able to find Cybertron Scrap Metal, Lugnutz, and Shortround as well as Dark Crumplezone, and all 3 packs of minicon Swat, and seeker repaints. :thumb

 

Also grabbed IDWs Infiltration 2/5 as well as Beastwars 4.

 

IMO the Scouts are by far the best. Really like all 3. :thumb 

cyb vector prime

Went to Ottawa for Friday/Saturday to watch the Cirque Du Soleil's performance there (the show called "Quidam"), and passed by the TRU there...

 

- Cybertron Wing Saber [from TRU]

- Cybertron Menasor [from TRU]

 

tf48.jpg

 

No Voyager-size figures other than Mudflap, so no dice on a Dark Crumplezone.  A gazillion Optimus' and a single Galvatron were present, but no Metroplexes either.  Also no sign of Alt Prime...

Too bad Ottawa is about 2 hours drive away; otherwise I'd go to this TRU a whole lot more...  :P

...I had this rather lengthy conversation with a Japanese Transfan last week over why Hasbro had to use the "Rodimus" name instead of "Hot Rod"... it's just unheard of in Japan. :P

I bought BT-14 Wheeljack 2 weeks ago.

I could have spent less money if I bought BT Grimlock instead, 'coz they cost around HK$168 only.

 

but in terms of the color, I think wheeljack looks the best, and most importantly it's getting harder and harder to buy this piece. So finally, I smuggled this piece to my home on Mon evening.

 

9dd1eb7d.jpg

im still 50/50 on getting wheel jack but he is nice looking...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.